• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Where is the mod located? I have been on eveery page here and have yet to find it. All I see are changelogs telling what is in the mod, but no mod.
And dshltz and renzorgg
It's there again now. Had to fix a minor issue, but my internet is being weird, so it took five ages to upload. It's just that I removed the old file first.

For anyone who used the first 17.0110 file I uploaded and fixed the issue by changing the mod load order, you don't really have to mind it.

If you broke a save by ignoring or rolling back and then saving over it, you can do this:
Load the save, hit shift+O to enter console
Enter call coxSlutteryUnload() and then hit esc to exit the console.
Choose "Reset to default" on the prompt.
When it calls you rude, enter the console again and enter call coxSlut()
After which the mod should load properly.

zaddy55

Apr 4, 2020
is anyone else having problems with the game constantly crashing, my pc runs other games easily but this one is having an impossible time loading and I barely play through this one and I'm constantly having to close out and open back up because the games stops responding, IDK if it's just the window's issue but it's happen on multiple versions and was fine prior to the mods being added in. Even the Cox mod makes it worse for me by making stop responding practically 2 mins into the game.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
is anyone else having problems with the game constantly crashing, my pc runs other games easily but this one is having an impossible time loading and I barely play through this one and I'm constantly having to close out and open back up because the games stops responding, IDK if it's just the window's issue but it's happen on multiple versions and was fine prior to the mods being added in. Even the Cox mod makes it worse for me by making stop responding practically 2 mins into the game.
Could try holding shift as you start up the game and lower your fps to 30, and/or try different renderer.

Reactions: zaddy55

deeznutsskull

Jul 27, 2022
can someone please help me. whenever i try to lunch the game it takes like 2-3 mins till it fully load and whenever i try to click on anything the game becomes laggy and stops working. (even tho i played the game before it was never like this i even tried to delete the previous saves but nothing helps )

Stunkeeper

Dec 11, 2019
I had the following issue with the CoxSluttery mod:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/save_compatability.rpy", line 165, in script call
    call load_mods()
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/save_compatability.rpy", line 121, in script call
    $ renpy.call(_current_mod.mod_label)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy", line 4, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    coxPushupLaceBra        = coxClothing(name="[[{color=005910}Mira{/color}] Pushup Lace Bra", constants=CONST_COVERS_NIPPLES, tags=["Revealing Underwear", "Pushup Bra", "Lace Bra", "Bra"], bra_set_num=7, force_breast_lift=1, corruption_requirement=4, unlocked=pushup_underwear)
NameError: name 'pushup_underwear' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/save_compatability.rpy", line 165, in script call
    call load_mods()
  File "game/Classes/Misc_Functionality/save_compatability.rpy", line 121, in script call
    $ renpy.call(_current_mod.mod_label)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy", line 4, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\luisn\OneDrive\Documents\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\luisn\OneDrive\Documents\AVeryFullHouse-0.17.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Mods/coxSluttery/coxSlutteryModLabel.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    coxPushupLaceBra        = coxClothing(name="[[{color=005910}Mira{/color}] Pushup Lace Bra", constants=CONST_COVERS_NIPPLES, tags=["Revealing Underwear", "Pushup Bra", "Lace Bra", "Bra"], bra_set_num=7, force_breast_lift=1, corruption_requirement=4, unlocked=pushup_underwear)
NameError: name 'pushup_underwear' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
A Very Full House 0.17.1
Thu Aug 17 22:13:49 2023

It can be ignored but the mod will just simply not work.

Reactions: blankos

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
I think you actually need to raise principal corruption to 3 and then get the event at the end of classes when you leave the school and he summon you to his office to scold you about your uniform
it worked, thank you!

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
good premise but braindead gameplay with over blown choices that are there just to confuse, no ty

Good luck when this game makes sense
Not even just that. Very limited Rewards for the players. The most you get is a Blowjob. The glory hole could be interesting but even then they limited it to a handjob. They keep adding more and more skimpy outfits which doesn't make sense If the corruption itself is so limited.

Not only that there are also too many things to do during the day. You need to go to school, you need to clean people's rooms, you need to Make dinner. Where as school itself takes up most of the time. There are no real rewards for the players

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I got an error unloading.

And dshltz and renzorgg
It's there again now. Had to fix a minor issue, but my internet is being weird, so it took five ages to upload. It's just that I removed the old file first.

For anyone who used the first 17.0110 file I uploaded and fixed the issue by changing the mod load order, you don't really have to mind it.

If you broke a save by ignoring or rolling back and then saving over it, you can do this:
Load the save, hit shift+O to enter console
Enter call coxSlutteryUnload() and then hit esc to exit the console.
Choose "Reset to default" on the prompt.
When it calls you rude, enter the console again and enter call coxSlut()
After which the mod should load properly.

brata

May 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this update includes anything new besides txt and an outfit ? so I will know if I will skip.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes