4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
my save folder is already empty, is that normal
(Windows drive):\Users\(whatever your profile name is)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AVeryFullHouse...?

Beyond that, maybe you've got an outdated version of Cox or the walkthrough installed.

Every new version of the game that comes out, delete/move all your old stuff and don't install any patches until they've been updated or verified. If you wanna play a new public/pirate version of the game, be prepared to start from the beginning. Otherwise, wait until all the updated mods and passcodes come out.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how can i get condoms
Go to the pharmacy and/or order them through the Cox mod if you have it installed. Granted, I've read that the Cox mod might have some issues with condom delivery. Not sure if Carina has fixed that yet.

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Quality stuff. Was shooting rope like you wouldn't believed. Hope we can get some full sex scenes rather than just the little boxes. Getting all the events WITHOUT the guide is an absolute mess, spent hours just grinding away with zero corruption points. Love the game though and hope to see more Candy and Maddie content.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3666400

Anyone know how to up the schoolboys arousal. If got cheat plz share.
You can increase the arousal normally by interacting with them around the school but it is kind of slow.

You can open the console with shift+O then just set the schoolboys arousal to X number you want with "schoolboys.arousal = X"
Updated my mod to include schoolboys arousal and control. (Schoolboys are obviously included in the school arousal cheat) Link

Reactions: wojmmirg
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes