Ren'Py - A Very Full House [v0.25.3] [MetaMira]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Blustie

It stills in development but it's going well so far, will be checking on periodically. Hope the dev keeps constantly getting better at drawing, it's a good concept. Saw the 2D drawings and it'll be really good once the placeholders and some models get replaced.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sandro99

The game started, of course, as unfinished as possible, but it catches. And the dynamics and direction of development are very good.
    I wish the developer strength and endurance to continue developing the game to perfection!
    PS It would be very helpful if Mira stopped hiding behind her hands, where it suits the plot)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5870572

A Very Good Game.
    Do I dare say this to an alpha-stage game? Yes, not only is the premise of the game something new; the fact that I can pick and choose from a cast of members and my level of involvement with them is a very refreshing factor for me.
    I do not see the route the MC will take with Cheer, but I hope to see a tasty ménage à trois with busty and the others.
    I will change the rating as the game goes along.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

secretfromnowon

great game, frequent updates, very active and responsive developer. art style is unique but may not be everyone's cup of tea. can get a little repetitive with tasks but there's very little "grinding" involved
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lostraven

Game's a lot of fun, (yes the artwork could be objectively 'better' but I still enjoy it), the premise is fun > Would be nice to have more ways to corrupt the MC and more of a actual narrative structure but I'm enjoying my time with it so far. More music/sound would be appreciated + more options on ways to reduce the grind > For example, rather than losing 'points' by having the 'housemates' do chores for you, maybe if you have the cash you could hire a maid or something and use your cash resource instead? (As there is currently only so much use for cash).
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Bacara

None existent story.
    Weird looking characters.
    Average dialogue.
    Shoddy looking backgrounds.
    The names of the characters are uninspired.

All of the art needs to be redrawn.
    There needs to be some effort put into naming the characters.
    The dialogue needs to be reviewed.
    An actual story would be nice.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Greytide

4 out of 5 Stars

A critique

This is one of the projects where you ask yourself "How come nobody tried making something like this already?"

Well it takes a lot of effort, a rock hard (pun intended) grasp of what evokes arousal and exceptionaly good writing to pull something like this of in a meaningfull way at least.

This one is in a very early stage (barely surpasses proof of concept or i at least hope so (like its version 0.08b or smthing along the lines in my mind).

The most glaring beef i have with this one is simply and in the words of a person whos opinion I greatly value and respect;

"Greytide - King of the fictional Kingdom of England said:
    Why, when you make smthing as original in regards to setting and art style and fundamentally appealing as this, are you still stuck with the same uninsprired notion that the player needs to be in direct control and consequently the direct cause of everything happening in the scope of the setting?
    I can only recal a handful of h-games which ditched the concept of direct control but i remember them very vividly.
    The Player usually gets forced far to hard into the position of the protag making the perspective and therefore also existence of other characters almost irrelevant.
    Decisions brake immersion and thats not good. Why not rather have a setup of values and levers that influence the circumstances? It's not gonna take more effort, just think about all time you be saving on writing cringy immersion braking dialogues and or prompts (the existence of good non immersion breaking prompts or dialogue choices is just a rumor, they simply can't exist in our reality).

You might want to reevalute the progression as well. Things happen far to fast. Im not saying you should go the "Wife and a mother" route but the whole story lacks considerable and logical build up. Stories like these hinge on believability.

With this out of the way lets get to the third and last point of my critique, zhe Art Style;

"Greytide - Lost Primarch of Truth and Honesty said:
    While most can appreciate the beauty of a work of art, no one besides their creator can truly comprehend the amount of work and effort that has been put into them. Just look at Oseos work ... He practically cries himself into sleep after announcing updates.
    Zhe way you do animations is gonna make you hate yourself. They are pretty neat and used nicely, there is just this tremendous lack of them. Maybe switch to another way of doing em, a less modular one.
    Highly recommend some your future ideas to be done with a more time and nerve saving approach at least the smaller and less impactful ones.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

v0.8.0
    For now, the game is pretty good. The game mechanics implemented for now are pretty good and fun. I surprised myself enjoying corrupting all the people around me. Even though, you mainly corrupt/charm the boys and encourage the girls and yourself to be more naughty.
    And here is my first problem. I know the MC is heterosexual, she prefers dicks to pussy but Mira, the developer, you can make her discover another part of herself, she is single and have one lovely daughter and a bitch with a big butt, I'm sure they are some ways to make her re-discover the female pleasure without a man or any phallic objects. Because for now the only interactions we have with the girls are make them do some chores, even though it is more difficult to make them do something because you can't charm them unless the boys, talk to them and that's all ! At some point, I just didn't give a fuck about them.
    I mention that you can corrupt the people around you and yourself to do more naughty stuffs but in this game, unless a lot of other games with corruption, the MC, the milf, have the control in all the situations. She initiates the sex scenes with someone, unless it's an event, and you choose to go further with someone or not. At some specific point in a sex scene, you can get back on your choose and let someone finish their self alone. That is pretty cool. And I really hope the developer won't make the MC the kind of corrupt woman you see in most of ero games, i.e, a sex doll who only think about cock and get fucked everywhere, every time with or without their consent but since it's a sex doll we are talking of course she is consent to get rape, stupid me. We have enough games with this kind of corruption to play for an eternity. Let's make something new, please.
    Another important point, one that I'm sure make some people don't want to play this good game, it's the game's art direction ! I was one of them, and I still am. Mira, I know it's hard to find a good artist who will stick to the project until its final release, but it will really benefit your game in a good way. I'm not asking for an anime style or a full makeover, but some expression of the MC are just ... ugly. Sorry.
    The animation and mostly the jiggle animation is great. Right now we have cuts in showing the MC breast, butt, hand job and blowjob. I'm waiting for more cuts in, like when she is kissing someone, hugging, teasing, etc... Keep up the good work.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

jed999

The animations were fair and the writing not much better. The Art is my favorite type of hand drawn.
    It has a pretty slow grind and that was the main detraction but overall it was a fun game to play and an enjoyable experience.

Keep up the good work
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Robert rivers

Pretty good art, pretty good animations, pretty good dialogues, excellent comunication with the dev, frequently updated with very promising content now and in the future... what else could you ask for a game?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Summertime Nickname

It's not a bad game.
    And the scenes are quite enough and the plot is interesting, albeit simple. At first I really missed the stress units - and it was even fun to play.
    Good game - and in my favorite genre.
    Would like more events - but not bad for a start.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

God's Last Gift

This is only a short demo as of the time I'm writing this, but I think it's showing a lot of potential. I like games where the main character's outfits get sluttier as they do, and this game has some of that already. I plan to keep tabs on this one.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.4.1]
    Fucking wow, the score of 5/5 was accurate.

At first, I though the visuals were questionable, but they and their animations turned out to be perfectly stylized.

No complaints other than 'why not modify yoga outfit' and 'why not have more outfits to choose to wear'.

Its incredible, wanting for more, waiting for more.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Reviewing for v0.4.1

So far the game is still a very early demo and there's a warning in the post here as well as in the game itself. So any complaints on how the game has too much placeholder content should be ignored now.

Gameplay flows very well and the "quest system" (which is a to-do list on the MC's phone) works perfectly. Animations for the MC are very good and the art looks promising.

I hope the game has some good development pace and all the placeholders soon become proper assets. This game is very promising, even though it currently does not have much to offer
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Diddlekid

The graphics looked bad at first but the corruption mechanics are really neat. The clothing changes you can make are really good too. people be sleeping on this because of the graphics. I'm looking forwards to updates.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Amagermanden

This game won’t be for everyone but I genuinely love it
    Story: you play as your standard very curvy house on living in a house full of horny kids with huge dicks and beautiful daughters. Over the story the mom slowly becomes more and more corrupted going further and further with her actions
    Writing: the writing is genuinely great and really sells the slow corruption
    Art: the art is great in my opinion it seems very comic like but the dev manages to pull it off. Very excited to see more animations as the dev is a genuine artist
    Gameplay: the core gameplay loop revolves around slowly corrupting the main character through repeat actions which sometimes are a little tedious but not to the level of being annoying though the dev will probably make this better
    Overall: a very promising game that I hope the dev keeps working on
  17. 2.00 star(s)

brata

This game actually plays better than it looks.
    Pros:
    Firstly , the animations look great. Do not trust the samples here.
    Secondly the plot is quite...nice ! Simple , plain , lots of characters and yet fun to play
    There is a hint/phone system that helps you
    Cons :
    I couldn't find the menu/page where all the character stats are
    The "brain" and other stats should be explained what they do. For instance , do they get removed from npc or added on heroine etc

*19-08-23- Dropped to 3* since it has been almost a year and still no penetration while the most updates do not add any scenes.
    If this continues ... it will be a shame to drop to 1*
    *Edit* 21-11-23 - Dropped to 2*. For a nice refreshing game to a Grindfest... and no help from the game or dev on what to do next.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Ayal

It´s very early but I like what I see so far. Mechanics seem simple enough but I think it needs some explanation about how everything develops. Hopefully, there will be animations for things too, such as mom masturbating.