4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
It should be named "upstairs_hall.rpy", placed in the game/Locations folder.

If that's still giving issues here's a link for v0.1 with the patch applied:
Thanks. I tried loading a save and it gets me to the scene but the rest of the game has been reset so everyone is at base stats - I even have to name them. Thanks anyway, I don´t mind estarting! Loving the game and that you have taken the time to help.

Reactions: MetaMira

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I did check out the Dev's practice art and it is noticeable that, they are putting in effort to improve. The concept seems fun so I will keep a eye on it and see where it goes!

• Love
Reactions: MetaMira

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
can someone share his save?
I have the same bug where slacker doesnt masturbate and dont want to start from 0

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Have some bug at start
JoiPlay Android
There's no official android version, so it's almost certainly something related to that. It looks like an older version of Ren'py that (among other things) doesn't support the expression keyword. You will need to be able to run Ren'py 8.0 or later, as well as GL2 based rendering.

Sorry I don't really have a fix right now! I'll see about producing an Android version next time I put out an update, and if that goes well I can start officially supporting Android.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
NO ANIMATIONS YET?
There are now animated "frames", cutout windows that focus on the MC's boobs or butt (and dicks in the upcoming version!). The frames are physics animated and sync'd to the main character display, so everything jiggles and wobbles at the same time.

Here's a .gif of the boob frame as a demo of what it looks like (plus a preview of a couple of outfit tops)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is the tan mechanic in the game yet? Been doing sunbathing for a while but don't think anything is changing.

PS: That open school outfit is pretty hot.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Is the tan mechanic in the game yet? Been doing sunbathing for a while but don't think anything is changing.

It should be. Each time segment spent tanning bumps up the tan effect graphics by 4%, and it falls naturally by 1% every day, so it might take a while to actually be obvious.

I'll also admit I added it on the last day before I released v0.1 and only tested it with dev tools, so it's entirely possible it's broken in some subtle way. I'll run a quick test game, make sure it's all triggering properly, and get back to you!

Also: Thanks! I'm glad all of my art practice is paying off and I'm making things people like the look of!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021

Update: There was a subtle bug! My event system was accidentally handing the reduce_tan function the current day, so instead of reducing her tan by 0.01 it was reducing it by 1, effectively resetting it every morning. I've fixed that up, but the changes are tied together with some other stuff that is going to have to wait until the v0.2 release. Thanks for spotting this, it would have been a while before I noticed it myself!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
she get fucked this time ?
Nope, not yet! I've got a lot of art to draw and I'm still working on default character models. This update does add some animated boob and butt frames, which should give a good feel for what the sex content will look like when it arrives. The upcoming v0.2 also includes animated handjob and masturbation frames, which will come along with written content to actually make use of them.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Update: There was a subtle bug! My event system was accidentally handing the reduce_tan function the current day, so instead of reducing her tan by 0.01 it was reducing it by 1, effectively resetting it every morning. I've fixed that up, but the changes are tied together with some other stuff that is going to have to wait until the v0.2 release. Thanks for spotting this, it would have been a while before I noticed it myself!
No worries, glad I could help!

Another thing. I've unlocked both Jock's and Nerd's help masturbation scenes after catching them 3 times, but for slacker it doesn't go further than this even though I've caught him 3 times now.

1664387806783.png

I've tried both options 3 times but it doesn't proceed.

lubrioz

Oct 7, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 76, in script call
    call do_grocery_shopping()
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 317, in script
    $ chore_list.use_tag("grocery_shopping")
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 317, in <module>
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 863, in use_tag
    if chore.use_tag(tag_name):
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 820, in use_tag
    self.complete_chore()
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 788, in complete_chore
    household.change_stability(self.completion_reward)
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 907, in change_stability
    self.stability = max_stability
NameError: name 'max_stability' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 76, in script call
    call do_grocery_shopping()
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 317, in script
  File "G:\Junk\AVeryFullHouse-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Junk\AVeryFullHouse-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Locations/livingroom.rpy", line 317, in <module>
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 863, in use_tag
    if chore.use_tag(tag_name):
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 820, in use_tag
    self.complete_chore()
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 788, in complete_chore
    household.change_stability(self.completion_reward)
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 907, in change_stability
    self.stability = max_stability
NameError: name 'max_stability' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.1.0
Thu Sep 29 01:10:06 2022
got this when stability reach 100%

May 7, 2018
Nice update and quick. Changelog doesn't have to be that specific, it is appreciated but further updates will make it unreadable. And be careful about how you implement patreon only stuff. Costumes should be fine but it always seems to catch devs by surprise how much effort is required to make a wall between free and paid content. It's honestly not that much of a carrot anyways but good luck in your choices.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
No worries, glad I could help!

Another thing. I've unlocked both Jock's and Nerd's help masturbation scenes after catching them 3 times, but for slacker it doesn't go further than this even though I've caught him 3 times now.

View attachment 2069958

I've tried both options 3 times but it doesn't proceed.
Ah yep, I wasn't applying the proper corruption tag. That's been fixed, it'll be part of v0.2!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes