4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Besides the kids and the students, will there be older people to interact with aswell in the future? Nice game btw enjoyed the demo.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
it still censored?
Quick_UPload.jpg

(I clearly make very good decisions about what to spend my time on)

The censor bars are an early game element, they disappear when you hit corruption level 2 (and are uselessly small at CL1). There's also now an option to disable them entirely if you don't enjoy the early teasing and want to get right to the titties.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Besides the kids and the students, will there be older people to interact with aswell in the future? Nice game btw enjoyed the demo.
Yep! Both the principle and the priest are going to have full storylines associated with them. I'm almost certainly going to add other people around town as well, but I haven't done any planning for that. As development chugs along I'll be asking my patrons what sort of NPCs they want to see added to the game (or what existing NPCs they want to see more content added for).

MaxMu

Jul 11, 2019
Love it so far.
There id always space for improving Bit i think it has big potential.
Looking forward to Future Updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
MetaMira error in maximum stability variable. when reaching 100, its probably trying to call maximum_stability instead of household.maximum_stability.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

A Very Full House v0.2 is ready for it's release! This update has a whole slew of content, art, and technical improvements which I'm excited to show off! But first, if you want to just jump right in you can find the download links here:

Major Update Features
  • New art! A new frame has been added, specifically for use with the male NPCs. The "cock frame" is now used in a bunch of masturbation events and comes with a whole set of fun animations. Unfortunately Patreon frowns upon public NSFW content, so you'll just have to trust me until you see this in game that it adds a lot. There's also an entire new outfit for the Caves of Grothnar MMO storyline and some rough coloured backgrounds!
  • New events! There's a smattering of new content throughout the game in the form of new conversation options and new item interactions. Check out the very start of the Caves of Grothnar MMO storyline!
  • New mechanics! There have been a couple of mechanics added to the game. If your Arousal reaches it's cap you excess is now converted into Stress, giving you a reason to keep your own personal lust under control! In a similar way, NPCs now convert overflowing Arousal into negative Control! You'll need to keep everyone's physical needs under control if you want to keep them... under control.
  • Polish! A lot of things have been tweaked to make the game as playable as possible (a very important trait for a video game to have, I've been told!). My particular favourite is the new phone alert bubble, which lets you know how many chores you have uncompleted for the day!
Screenshots

Curious about exactly what's been changed? Here's the full changelog for v0.2!
v0.2.0:
  • - MCILF just wears a towel when getting changed after sunbathing.
  • - The home button now closes your phone if you are already on the home screen.
  • - Clickable characters in room maps now properly respect their silhouette.
  • - Main menu MCILF is now clickable. Bouncy!
  • - Added tease options for Nerd, Slacker, Jock while sunbathing if they are also in the backyard.
  • - Updated MiraLive2D to hand along it's full list of parameters to the update function.
  • - Improved frame handling logic so it works properly with NPCs, eliminated redundant code.
  • - clear_frames can now be used to hide all currently displayed frames. Passing a character will only hide frames associated with that character instead.
  • - Added Handjob/Masturbation/Cock frame. Currently only has a limited set of male hands/dicks; will be expanded as it is used in events.
  • - Added error catching for models that are missing some parameters expected by update code.
  • - Added initial animations for handjob frame.
  • - Updated MCILF idle animation to include dick parameters.
  • - MiraLive2D instances can now be handed a set of set parameters which are set in the update function.
  • - Frames can now be handed an animation to play as their default behaviour instead of just a function.
  • - default_click_action can now be handed a list of functions and animations; plays/runs all on click in list order.
  • - Frames now have a "similar_tag" field. Unique frames will replace frames with matching similar_tag values (eg. a masturbating frame replacing a cock frame)
  • - Animations now have an "exclusive_tag" field. An animation with an exclusive tag will automatically end any active animations with the same tag.
  • - end_animation will now check for any animations with exclusive tags and end matching tags if it is handed a string.
  • - mc_exit and npc_exit labels now clear all frames associated with the character automatically
  • - Updated Nerd masturbation help event to include masturbation frame and animation.
  • - Updated Slacker masturbation help event to include masturbation frame and animations.
  • - Updated Jock masturbation help event to include masturbation frame and animations.
  • - Fixed crash if household stability went over max stability.
  • - Fixed crash when trying to abruputly end an animation.
  • - Animations can now be set to hold on their last frame.
  • - Added end_held_animations function to clean up held animations after an event.
  • - Added condom art to handjob/masturbation/cock frame. (handjob art currently unused)
  • - Added broken condom art. (currently unused)
  • - Added filled condom art. (currently unused)
  • - Added filling condom animations, updated climaxing_twitch animation to also update condom values. (currently unused)
  • - Added fade_animation function. Marks an animation to end after it's current cycle and start playing a new animation at the very end.
  • - Fixed slacker door not properly triggering interactions (and preventing some events from triggering because of it)
  • - Fixed bug causing tanned skin progress to reset every day.
  • - Fixed slacker masturbation walkin not giving the proper corruption tag (and blocking progress because of it).
  • - Options can now be given a max_arousal parameter. Option is only valid if your arousal is less than that max arousal.
  • - Added rough placeholder colours to bedroom, upstairs hall, and bathroom maps.
  • - Added "Caves of Grothnar" MMO intro. Once introduced by Nerd can be played from your study.
  • - Added option to check yourself out in your bedroom mirror.
  • - Added ability to model any outfit from your closet in your bedroom.
  • - Added chores remaining indicator to phone HUD.
  • - Added ability for any phone app to have an "alert_amount", displayed next to the app button.
  • - Chore list now reports remaining chores on the phone home screen.
  • - Updated "tit_slap" animation to have better fadeout.
  • - Updated "tit_bounce" animation to have a cleaner loop.
  • - Added small section of narration for showers at corruption level > 0.
  • - Overflow arousal is converted into Stress for the MCILF.
  • - Overflow arousal is removed from Control for all other characters.
  • - (Patron exclusive) Updated patron content unlock to provide a list of unlockable content in case you don't want to unlock it all.
  • - (Patron exclusive) Added option to repair phone screen, if the cracks annoy you.
  • - (Patron exclusive) Added ability to toggle censors on and off.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AVeryFullHouse-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I understand it's a new game so there will be a lot of bugs and starting from the beginning would be a requirement, but this is pretty grindy game so dev should provide a save with all 0.1 events completed in first version or at least full 0.2 save so we could see new events and art. Hopefully having to start from the beginning won't be a thing with every version or otherwise this game would be dead on the arrival pretty fast.

Reactions: Ayal and OnlyOnce1

kartz312

Jul 8, 2017
Where do you get the different variations of the mums outfits ive got her to level 4 0/5 and cant get that any higher for some reason

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes