4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
It's scary to see when robots can imitate human drawing styles. By the way I think the AI versions look too young to be a MILF.

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
It's scary to see when robots can imitate human drawing styles. By the way I think the AI versions look too young to be a MILF.
Yes you right too young, but it is the default age.
You then can change the age, example 18, 50 and 80 years old.
00000-199663074.jpg 00001-4180411180.jpg 00002-3741379361.jpg
Also fat or thin.
00006-2244074881.jpg 00008-1836685505.jpg
I really like the result that is possible with his artstyle, that in my opinion is very good and can give many variations to the game, hope he continue, and when possible I will try to support the dev in patreon or something like that. I think it is a great project that have future.

Jan 7, 2022
I really love this game, hope it got more support. Did some AI images, I love the game graphics. Hope you all like it, have fun!
View attachment 3338441 View attachment 3338442 View attachment 3338443 View attachment 3338447
The second pic is the best of all pics in my opinion. Which AI are u using to generate these?

MetaMira, I think you should try exploring using AI for the game. That way your work could become easier and we also would get more stuff in updates.

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
The second pic is the best of all pics in my opinion. Which AI are u using to generate these?

MetaMira, I think you should try exploring using AI for the game. That way your work could become easier and we also would get more stuff in updates.
For doing these images there is the need of understanding a little about AI, about using "Stable Diffusion Automatic1111".
For doing custom models (Loras) like I did for the character of this game, you need also to understand "Kohya" and "Loras".

I start doing similar stuff like this about a year ago. So some knowhow is needed for doing this.
But with some time invested learning anyone can do it.

If the developer or anyone wants they can check this website to get some help doing it
I have some knowledge so you can ask me also, maybe I can help pointing in the right direction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I really love this game, hope it got more support. Did some AI images, I love the game graphics. Hope you all like it, have fun!
View attachment 3338441 View attachment 3338442 View attachment 3338443 View attachment 3338447
This is fantastic stuff! It seems to struggle with eyes, but to be fair so do I... I'm planning on keeping focused on human-drawn art for now, but AI generated stuff seems like a fantastic tool for making modded clothing content. I'm sure there would still be a lot of manual work needed to cut up the clothing to match the existing templates, but it would be a lot easier than doing eveything from scratch!

EDOBGames

Jul 15, 2020
This is fantastic stuff! It seems to struggle with eyes, but to be fair so do I... I'm planning on keeping focused on human-drawn art for now, but AI generated stuff seems like a fantastic tool for making modded clothing content. I'm sure there would still be a lot of manual work needed to cut up the clothing to match the existing templates, but it would be a lot easier than doing eveything from scratch!
But if you really want to test, send me an email explaining what you want for clothes or other stuff, and I try to make some images and send them to you.
There no string attach to this, its only for you to see if it works.
Send me an email, no problem: edobgames@gmail.com

damdadwa

Dec 2, 2017
But if you really want to test, send me an email explaining what you want for clothes or other stuff, and I try to make some images and send them to you.
There no string attach to this, its only for you to see if it works.
Send me an email, no problem: edobgames@gmail.com
Im not an artist myself but I love when people use AI for stuff like this as long as they dont monetise it. I understand the frustration of artists hating AI art because they are not perfect but it helps to bridge the gap between creativity and talent. I also feel that the artist themselves could use these type of tools to save time rather than painstakingly drawing every frame.

Oct 9, 2017
to bad the ai cant exactly copy his style aka animations seems to hard for them at the moment which is a good thing for now hopefully in the future they can start doing so

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Yeah, none of the invite links have been working, can we get another one, please?
Give this one a try!

As for update info: my patrons have voted (overwhelmingly) for me to keep working on v0.23 until I've got the Nerd's new sex scene written and added. So far I've been working on a whole bunch of crowd based events which are adding a lot of flavour (and corruption opportunities ) at school. We're solidly into "it's ready when it's ready" territory, but my productivity has been good so there will be plenty of content to make it worth the wait!

Donnyd

Sep 9, 2018
Give this one a try!

As for update info: my patrons have voted (overwhelmingly) for me to keep working on v0.23 until I've got the Nerd's new sex scene written and added. So far I've been working on a whole bunch of crowd based events which are adding a lot of flavour (and corruption opportunities ) at school. We're solidly into "it's ready when it's ready" territory, but my productivity has been good so there will be plenty of content to make it worth the wait!
Any chance for the Slackers sex scene art to be reworked a little? The orientation of the art vs the story context makes no sense.
Looking forward to the update!

Edit:

Referring to this art. In the story she's bend over stuck under the bed, right? Right now the orientation is wrong :)

Last edited:

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
Give this one a try!

Sounds exciting, take your time, looking forward to the update. Unfortunately, the discord link still doesn't work.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes