4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"oops, I was cumming and forgot to ask you to pull out" with all three of the main boys.
If I understood that right you should really consider reporting the first post for the missing tags. I'd been holding off on playing this game forever because there was no vaginal sex tag but from that comment it sounds like it's already there.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Which line should I edit only 157 or more. Can I open console ingame?
Depends on, if you enable console, then it might work too. But isn't that to much effort, because you need to go to an .rpy file nonetheless to activate. ;)
Editing only that line (157) should do the Trick and then just repeat on each update.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Just in case someone will try to edit their save with saveeditoronline or whatever, the save wouldn´t work after all even if it's your save.

- Just go to and upload your edit save, by simply drag+drop.
- Then go to appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens and search for "security_keys.txt"
- drag+drop "security-keys.txt" it into the second "folder"
- download the new save.
Note: The original savefile need to be alive until you download the new one. Otherwise, it wouldn't work.
- after download, delete the original (in your downloads folder, not game folder) and rename the new one (without the (1) ) in the name.

Works on every renpy game.

Note: you can also make a copy of that .txt file on your desktop or where ever you like to find it quicker when needed. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MMarvolo

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Done this soooo many times without getting the option to *Let him shower with you*
Hell, the last time I tried this Jock joined her in the shower instead, completely ignoring Nerd standing there!

shared_shower
- CL4+, Nerd’s CL4+, Nerd’s arousal 50+, Nerd’s control 10+, "Help Nerd Masturbate" and "Clean the Bathroom" chores active
- Interact with the toilet in your bathroom - *Have Nerd clean the bathroom”
- Interact with the shower - *Have a shower anyways*
- *Keep stripping*
- *Let him shower with you*

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Arguably the best "Landlady" (heh) game out right now. Deliciously taboo.
That being said, there is something about this game that causes my computer to have a meltdown. Sure, it's not like I'm using a high-end gaming PC, but if I can run real games like Cyberpunk2077 or Outer Worlds with zero issue, there is absolutely no excuse for a Renpy game under 500mb to cause my computer to radiate more heat than the Chernobyl meltdown. It's bad enough that I didn't even download this update, because what's the point when every other scene freezes up so bad that it's 15-20 seconds between dialogue?

Great concept, great writing, great art, but whatever mechanics are going on under the surface must be a mess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

Royal-Focus

Aug 31, 2021
Could someone give me a hand? for the past few updates my game has been bugged - whenever her boobs are shown, it shows a cock being titfucked even though this isnt the case. Uninstalling doesnt work and I have waited a few updates in hopes that would fix. someone help???

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Depends on, if you enable console, then it might work too. But isn't that to much effort, because you need to go to an .rpy file nonetheless to activate. ;)
Editing only that line (157) should do the Trick and then just repeat on each update.
I couldn't find 157 line in the script number isn't mention. Could you please tell me which line should I pick if you send screenshot that would be good please.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes