4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Could someone give me a hand? for the past few updates my game has been bugged - whenever her boobs are shown, it shows a cock being titfucked even though this isnt the case. Uninstalling doesnt work and I have waited a few updates in hopes that would fix. someone help???
Try opening up the console (shift-o) and type: mom.end_held_animations(), then hit enter. That should clear any of the state change animations that are bugged.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Arguably the best "Landlady" (heh) game out right now. Deliciously taboo.
That being said, there is something about this game that causes my computer to have a meltdown. Sure, it's not like I'm using a high-end gaming PC, but if I can run real games like Cyberpunk2077 or Outer Worlds with zero issue, there is absolutely no excuse for a Renpy game under 500mb to cause my computer to radiate more heat than the Chernobyl meltdown. It's bad enough that I didn't even download this update, because what's the point when every other scene freezes up so bad that it's 15-20 seconds between dialogue?

Great concept, great writing, great art, but whatever mechanics are going on under the surface must be a mess.
I'm looking into this right now, you're absolutely right that there's nothing that should justify that kind of performance hit. Any chance you could DM me a save of your problematic game so I could take a look? Debugging is always easier with a test case.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Unfortunately, it is stating 'None' and this does not fix the bug.
Hmm, I'll have to take a closer look to figure out what's gone wrong. Would you be able to DM me the saved game that's giving you issues? You should be able to find them in C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/AVeryFullHouse.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey @MetaMira any roadmap or expectancy for more cheer and or firebrand content, absolutely love the direction and development your putting into this project by the way, excited for more.
Now that the game has a good amount of m/f content in it they're a very good candidate for my focus in the next update cycle or two. I'll be putting it to my patrons with a poll in the next couple of days, and the choice is probably going to boil down to some version of "focus on MCILF + girls", "focus on boys + girls", or "focus on new outfits for the girls".

Yes please to more firebrand content, I am here for the skull panties.
I really want to do a super cut-down version that's just the skull and some g-string ties (or just a skull pasty? so many options!). We'll get there eventually!

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes