4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I really want to do a super cut-down version that's just the skull and some g-string ties (or just a skull pasty? so many options!). We'll get there eventually!
I actually like them the way they are, they're already pretty tiny, too small and they risk ceasing to be skull panties altogether, though I can also see the appeal of even tinier, and a skull pasty. Ultimately I just want to see Nerd jerking off with them (potentially in them, hell maybe even while she's wearing them).

Skull panties for the skull panty throne

• Haha
Reactions: MetaMira

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
As the games gets bigger it's just more grind, needing to be at the specific day, time and enough arousal to trigger specific scene which is even more grindy unless using cheats of course. Can't even trigger new jock shower scenes, slacker movie scenes, new jock massage sex scene, etc. Such a chore.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
As the games gets bigger it's just more grind, needing to be at the specific day, time and enough arousal to trigger specific scene which is even more grindy unless using cheats of course. Can't even trigger new jock shower scenes, slacker movie scenes, new jock massage sex scene, etc. Such a chore.
That why I use URM

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
if you decide to actually wait a bit and read a bit,you will find the patreon code pretty easily....i mean makes you get content way faster

Reactions: Royal-Focus

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
[/QUOTE
unfortunately i dont think step is allowed on patreon either
Hey man could you please tell me how can I enable cheat I from where whenever I try to go near MC's computer it never let me go there. So tell me

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hey man could you please tell me how can I enable cheat I from where whenever I try to go near MC's computer it never let me go there. So tell me
theres 2 cheats, one you download from here and the other one you enable from your phone. the one you download here has a button to get the cheat menu, i think its "k". just go to front page and press grind reducer then read what it says lol

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
theres 2 cheats, one you download from here and the other one you enable from your phone. the one you download here has a button to get the cheat menu, i think its "k". just go to front page and press grind reducer then read what it says lol
Okay thanks

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how do you unlock bikini?
It's been awhile, but I think the first one you could find in the cellar (Box). Later with cutout and the tiny one probably by going shopping. Should be listed in the walkthrought from OP. But don't take my words as granted. ^^

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
office_boob_tease - CL3+, noon, revealing work outfit unlocked -
Go to work -
Interact with your desk or projector -
*Start the class* -
*Grovel* -
*Tease him*

I can't do this no option to grovel or anything

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Candy has a bug where she will not take new chores. This happens when you tell her to not do a chore and reenact them. She is still paid $100 though.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey dev can please provide me walkthrough mod from different site in pixeldrain it isn't opening in my pc it says site can't be reached. Please

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes