4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

glatis4nt

May 4, 2023
I'm looking into this right now, you're absolutely right that there's nothing that should justify that kind of performance hit. Any chance you could DM me a save of your problematic game so I could take a look? Debugging is always easier with a test case.
Performance immediately tanks for my system as well. This is noticeable the moment the client loads, it does not require starting a new game/loading a save before my system is making a lot of noise, which is not normal for a ren'py-based game.

I looked at the rpy files and I noticed a lot of loops at initialization, some whiles, for loops, and even some while True at init. I can't easily debug from the client, but I'd guess you have at least one loop not terminating under certain circumstances at initialization, firing more than expected, or some sort of race condition going on.

The game looks interesting, so hopefully performance can be improved.

Last edited:

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
Guys some help please. i have the cutdown one piece bikini. but i still cant get any tan massage with the jock scenes or any tan peeking scenes with the nerd. what can i do

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Guys some help please. i have the cutdown one piece bikini. but i still cant get any tan massage with the jock scenes or any tan peeking scenes with the nerd. what can i do
Jock tan massage isn't in the game yet if you are talking about massage sex scene then click on the sofa in the living room when he is there and take him to your bedroom and if jock is in cl 6 you can get that scene.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
you need this I think (off the tease option, obviously picking boobs are great)
View attachment 3761072
gives you this
View attachment 3761073
this gave me the option at the sewing machine
thats so wierd, i went back to double check that i did every path and followed exactly what you did but i dont get the third pic she just says this. im at 15 corruption what am i missing?
screenshot0008.png
its so wierd cuz i have everything on cheer done. one thing i notice is that on my end she is wearing a top but not on yours.
screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Who know how i can get quest Jock(Brandon) bikini and sex massage and Ethan (nerd) tan peek and tan peek topless???
the nerd peek is annoying you gotta have masturbation chore and then talk with the spunky one while she is tanning on a saturday/sunday. for topless variant wait a week or two to be able to do the whole thing again but this time blame her outfit first before going up to talk to nerd.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
thats so wierd, i went back to double check that i did every path and followed exactly what you did but i dont get the third pic she just says this. im at 15 corruption what am i missing?

mine wont work for some reason. boobs are great just says yeah boobs are pretty great then they move on, i prefer something else gets to here
View attachment 3764067
its so wierd cuz i have everything on cheer done. one thing i notice is that on my end she is wearing a top but not on yours.
View attachment 3764066
maybe it's because you don't have candy's cutdown bikini that's the only thing I can think of (I already had hers)
To get it you need to interact with her (dunno which specific interaction) when she's swimming in the pool in noon or afternoon and play with her (make sure you haven't already swum that day) then do the usual sewing.
or maybe you don't have something in MCILF's corruption that I can't think of but no fucking idea what that could be

lArtoriasl

Nov 28, 2022
Is there any new animation in these last 3 updates?

I liked the game at first but there's a lot of repetitive stuff changing only the dialogues.

Last edited:

sabarus

Jun 16, 2020
dude this game is amazing but i got to say the grind is crazy i wish that there was a better guide or at least have it say somewhere you need to have the help masterbate chore to progress to the sex scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: TatHapGu and Krat0$

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
make a save after or when? to reload the save is if will be before the bikini then how it will fix
i made a save during the "finish it" dialog cause i was giving up on the loop then reloaded from that save and thats how i got out of it but if that doesn't work i dont know.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes