4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
yeah i do, i'll share my save
figured out how to get it to run apparantly you are running walkthrough? but not cox.

you gotta do the shower scene with him. first of all make nerd stop having the clean bathroom chore, then wait 2 days for thursday go shower, invite him, have him finger, beg event done, then u just gotta wait for masturbation chore again and u can do massage into sex scene(you ask for massage then immediately just say you are done after getting to the room

or if you dont wanna do shower scene heres right before the scene, enjoy the 300 chores piled up cuz i just advanced time till the right chore came live again :KEK:

Last edited:

Ripersito

Feb 8, 2022
figured out how to get it to run apparantly you are running walkthrough? but not cox.

you gotta do the shower scene with him. first of all make nerd stop having the clean bathroom chore, then wait 2 days for thursday go shower, invite him, have him finger, beg event done, then u just gotta wait for masturbation chore again and u can do massage into sex scene(you ask for massage then immediately just say you are done after getting to the room

or if you dont wanna do shower scene heres right before the scene, enjoy the 300 chores piled up cuz i just advanced time till the right chore came live again :KEK:
I get the scene but it doesn't let me put an option, it doesn't let me do anything

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020

unfortunatly do not work, the lust is 100 and do not work!

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey everyone! I've just posted the patron poll for the v0.27 development cycle. If you're a patron (or have always wanted to become one) you can head on over and vote right now! I've set a general focus on some girl-on-girl interactions this update, but what that's going to look like is still up in the air!

I've also released a minor patch to tidy up the last few bugs that snuck into v0.26, including some incorrect event choice requirements (like locking you out of some things at 100+ Arousal). I've updated the links over , but I'll save you a few clicks if you're just here for that:
v0.26.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly, since I'm here, enjoy a timelapse of some Twitter art I did recently!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017

You seem to know what's up, you managed to trigger the slacker movie sex scene? With Mira I manage to catch him watching movies and agree to watch them with him and tease him etc. But it doesn't seem to trigger, any advice?

Also thanks for the note about the shower scene, couldn't figure it out! Didn't think to get Mira to shower herself.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
With Mira I manage to catch him watching movies and agree to watch them with him and tease him etc. But it doesn't seem to trigger, any advice?
i dont remember triggering any movie sex with him, unless you mean the handjob/blowjob? i think those are just locked behind corruption and catching him watching movie while the chore is live

Reactions: greeneyed

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
unfortunatly do not work, the lust is 100 and do not work!
i mean i got it to trigger on your save and told you how i did it. read through every instruction i said and it should work the chore part(masturbation only im pretty sure it ignores any other chore like blowjob or titfuck) is mandatory for both the jock shower(he joins you you dont join him so early morning shower) and the massage to trigger..

i feel like you might have missed early morning shower triggers for most of em so try out morning showers and you might find some new content

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
With Mira I manage to catch him watching movies and agree to watch them with him and tease him etc. But it doesn't seem to trigger, any advice?
i dont remember triggering any movie sex with him, unless you mean the handjob/blowjob? i think those are just locked behind corruption and catching him watching movie while the chore is live
I got the movie sex to trigger. I think you gotta have Billy's masturbation chore active before doing it and make sure to snuggle. Corruption 6 on Billy might also be required. Not 100% sure.

Reactions: greeneyed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MetaMira
Just saw what you did with the password.... I love it LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are we ever going to see Mira Twerk? I keep getting her to shake that booty but it's always that slow sway :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MetaMira

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I got the movie sex to trigger. I think you gotta have Billy's masturbation chore active before doing it and make sure to snuggle. Corruption 6 on Billy might also be required. Not 100% sure.
Thanks both of ya, yeah it needs the chore active. Sometimes figuring out the prerequisites can be a pain!

Reactions: WhitechapelRipper

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
A great game! I'm enjoying the clothing system very much. But I can't seem to get the workout outfit. It's been in my chores list for a few days but there's no option to buy in the mall. I searched through this whole thread but it seems nobody had that problem. Please help
EDIT: Figured it out by accident. Need to talk to Brandon

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes