Ren'Py - A Very Full House [v0.28.1] [MetaMira]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Diddlekid

The graphics looked bad at first but the corruption mechanics are really neat. The clothing changes you can make are really good too. people be sleeping on this because of the graphics. I'm looking forwards to updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amagermanden

This game won’t be for everyone but I genuinely love it
    Story: you play as your standard very curvy house on living in a house full of horny kids with huge dicks and beautiful daughters. Over the story the mom slowly becomes more and more corrupted going further and further with her actions
    Writing: the writing is genuinely great and really sells the slow corruption
    Art: the art is great in my opinion it seems very comic like but the dev manages to pull it off. Very excited to see more animations as the dev is a genuine artist
    Gameplay: the core gameplay loop revolves around slowly corrupting the main character through repeat actions which sometimes are a little tedious but not to the level of being annoying though the dev will probably make this better
    Overall: a very promising game that I hope the dev keeps working on
  3. 2.00 star(s)

brata

This game actually plays better than it looks.
    Pros:
    Firstly , the animations look great. Do not trust the samples here.
    Secondly the plot is quite...nice ! Simple , plain , lots of characters and yet fun to play
    There is a hint/phone system that helps you
    Cons :
    I couldn't find the menu/page where all the character stats are
    The "brain" and other stats should be explained what they do. For instance , do they get removed from npc or added on heroine etc

*19-08-23- Dropped to 3* since it has been almost a year and still no penetration while the most updates do not add any scenes.
    If this continues ... it will be a shame to drop to 1*
    *Edit* 21-11-23 - Dropped to 2*. For a nice refreshing game to a Grindfest... and no help from the game or dev on what to do next.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ayal

It´s very early but I like what I see so far. Mechanics seem simple enough but I think it needs some explanation about how everything develops. Hopefully, there will be animations for things too, such as mom masturbating.