MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
v0.30 Release! Come and get some!
Already depth-first-searched what's coming? Grab the new version right now! You can check out the official release post over on , but to save you the click here are the links for v0.30.2:

If you're looking for the supporter password, you can ! Thank you to all of the people who support A Very Full House, you're the ones making this whole thing possible! If you're not a supporter, give it a thought! For a few bucks a month you get some neat supporter perks Because nobody's leaking the password here, right... :eek: and make sure that I can keep developing your favorite reverse harem incest corruption game!

Major Update Features
  • Text Bubble Dialogue! - Gone are the days of all bottom text, the era of text bubble based dialogue is here! The text bubbles come along with display and fade animations that make the whole process of interacting with NPCs feel very smooth. I could explain more, but I think a picture is worth a thousand words. screenshot0007.png
  • Better Menu Art! - Dialogue is important, but clicking through menus is involved in nearly every interesting event in the game! So, that's been updated too! Buttons now display some added graphics related to the "vibe" of the expected results, so you know if an action is likely to add Arousal, Control, count as completing a chore, make you money, advance time, and so on. What, you want another picture? Alright, fine. screenshot0008.png
  • Corruption Progress Hints! - The new buttons have one more trick up their sleeve: they contain info about what that button leads to. If a button has a pink ring, it's never been picked before. If it has a bright blue ring it's been picked before, but it leads to a menu with unpicked options. And if it's gold, it leads to a corruption point that hasn't been collected yet! These button states are calculated completely automatically, so they'll be applied to new content (and modded content) auto-magically! screenshot0010.png
  • New MCILF Details! - two new short hair styles, two necklaces, and an earring set give you some new options to play with when you're dressing up your own personal MCILF! Nothing complicated here, just some eye candy! screenshot0011.png
And for you detail-oriented people, here's a changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
dressing up your own personal MCILF! Nothing complicated here, just some eye candy!
Love the new wardrobe additions. Good to see additional customization options.
Text Bubble Dialogue!
Nice to see this addition. It helps to make dialogue easier to track, and less burdensome if everything is just jumbled together in a text chat box.

fkfark

Apr 7, 2020
An update my poor slow mac would like is to stop every person from moving constantly... it pegs my cpu hard.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I know the tag is not there but is there any lesbian content? And is certain content skippable?

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
v0.27.3 short info:
I've changed a bit layout of the front page of the mod after discord member's suggestions, so everything should be a bit easier to access now. Tips for all new stuff was added. All bugs I've known of are fixed. I've changed few things throughout the mod, so there's a chance that I've broken something, let me know if you find any issues. Enjoy!

v0.20.2 - latest release (and probably the last one) of pdf version
- mod for v0.26.5
- mod for v0.27.3
Mod should also work for future versions of the game but obviously there won't be tips for new events until it's updated.

Will you update the walkthrough?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes