Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

tomdnz21

Apr 17, 2022
anyone can help me somehow? i got save files where village chief cuckolds one heroine at one time till the second stat but i can't cuckold both heroines by village chief at the same time the unique scence will not trigger after i got them pregnant and cuckold them. If I try to cuckold them both at the same time it will stay at first cuckold stat up to 100% and will not trigger the next unique scence in birthing ritual. It only works if if i choose only one to be cuckold. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. I literally tried it with so many save files and it works everytime if I only cuckold one heroine, both just does not work. appreciate help very much would be a shame if that's a bug.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
If the building is done I'm not sure.
Can be you need to either have a lower girl count(let the bandits kidnap a few) so the prostitution opens up, or one of the girls might need to be the MC's fiancee

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone have a mod that make the game harder?
the hardship dif is still easy to me, play this first time and chose hardest dif and thought i chose the wrong dif, marry both, no ntr, both first time is mine easy

tbd2020

Feb 20, 2023
It seems I am unable to save the game. This has happened before with NTR legend but still unsure why.
Tried to use previous saves, but can't even load them up. the text for save pops up but the save slot remains unchanged
hey you ever figure out how to fix this? its happening to me

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes