RPGM - Completed - A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

It's such a a long winded game.

+Polished
    +Gameplay
    +Character Art

-Vanilla as fuck (H-Scenes)
    -Reused Scenes
    -Story is Bland

This game is very grindy but since the gameplay is not tedious it's not a negative point.

I wouldn't recommend this game because it's quite long and the scenes are not the best, but the game is quite polished.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheFappanator9000

Pretty good. Translation, 2DCG and "Plot".

The game is a little weird, however in essence the NTR part of the game doesn't really feel like NTR at all as the plot is a little convoluted at times.

This is all about my personal experience, yours might vary.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Airell

I would say that it is not worth playing this. Reused art, lack of depth in the characters, lack of diversity in the characters, too focused on lesbian.

The player is more focused on increasing status, and you need to keep repeating generic and bland rape scenes for the events to happen to take more perversion points, annoying... which in the end will serve to show superficial scenes, my advice: Do not waste time with this, we have many better games here.

Pregnancy? It’s just an ending, but I didn’t bother to see it, based on the rest of the game, I think it’s just as superficial and boring.