RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
RJ317779_img_main.jpg

Overview:
With her husband away on a business trip, our heroine turns to the world of VR to seek out new and
exciting stimuli. But her experiences in the virtual world begin to affect who she is in reality...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-03
Release Date: 2021-04-03
Developer: bon-no strategy -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: pk2000
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL Bugfix -
COMPRESSED* - Updated MTL

Thank you for the Translation pk2000
*this port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

event_mini06.png event_mini13.png RJ317779_img_smp6.jpg RJ317779_img_smp5.jpg RJ317779_img_smp4.jpg RJ317779_img_smp3.jpg RJ317779_img_smp2.jpg RJ317779_img_smp1.jpg 0050243918fc82d312dd1566afeed049.jpg 78c1e0736510172a19c6c4770ebbdf60.png event05_base.png event18_base.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Here is the final public release.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1155244_Final_public.zip
NOTE: I intended to finish the translation but since the f95zone mods allow all these idiots to keep posting their fucktard comments I won't....
After finishing the final touches I'm dropping it~
~~~~~~Project dropped~~~~~~

To view the off-screen text open plugins.js with a text editor and search and replace
"Word Wrapping":"false" with "Word Wrapping":"true"
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
"Blink time":"0", with "Blink time":"180",

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the files "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
Code:
"Blink time":"0",
with
Code:
"Blink time":"180",
Thanks for the translation....

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the translation, alot easier than using the texthook!

On a side note, will you also be fixing some of the bugs? There's a few like NPCS not appearing when you prostitute yourself, which didnt used to happen on the old version (Though, i am using an old save from the old untranslated version so i'm not sure if this is related to that), new saves dont have any sprite updates, yet old saves work fine, and any of the "juice" images in the folder are unused during any sex scene.

Reactions: pk2000
Mar 21, 2019
What bugs? I have not encountered any.
Having said that, a save from the japanese version will not work correctly.

The game starts with a "renaming switch" for all the main characters... all the names are renamed to the exact same names...o_O :sneaky:

and the events are devided in multiple locations
(event trigger => points to the real event that has the code => and this points to triggers/switches => points to names/text different from the database.)
It uses 6-7 different plugins that combined give the visualized text.

Probably they started the project with multiple languages support in mind, but down the road messed it up.

It was a pain in the butt to translate it, and had to use translator++ & rpgmaker engine & notepad++ , in order to find most locations of the diplayed text.
Funny enough though, i have MORE issues making a fresh save, and less transferring my old save, so no idea what my issue is with that, though yeah i usually agree that it isn't the smartest idea.

As for the "sprite" bug, i'll post a screenshot to show what i mean, though i dont know why new saves cause this bug to happen, and old saves are perfectly fine. Could you also tell me where the "renaming switch" is? I never saw anything like that.

If you do go through the torture of looking through for the event bug, could you share where you find it, since there's another game which uses the same mechanic, so i'm thinking it's more of the developer's blame for screwing something up. if not it's fine, none of the bugs in there that i found are "game-breaking" from what i've seen at least.
01.png

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
Funny enough though, i have MORE issues making a fresh save, and less transferring my old save, so no idea what my issue is with that, though yeah i usually agree that it isn't the smartest idea.

As for the "sprite" bug, i'll post a screenshot to show what i mean, though i dont know why new saves cause this bug to happen, and old saves are perfectly fine. Could you also tell me where the "renaming switch" is? I never saw anything like that.

If you do go through the torture of looking through for the event bug, could you share where you find it, since there's another game which uses the same mechanic, so i'm thinking it's more of the developer's blame for screwing something up. if not it's fine, none of the bugs in there that i found are "game-breaking" from what i've seen at least.
View attachment 1122735
Some of the Plugin Commands are translated, which breaks the game mechanic.
Like NF_NPC削除 1 -> NF_NPC Delete 1

Notes should not be translated too, they define if character like enemy is shown.

Only addlog should be translated.

I added some MTL of pictures to the translation request thread.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Damn.
The "wrong" sprite is caused because "マシロ" and " 真白" are pronounced as Mashiro in english.

Bellow is the switch (and same type of switches are all over the common events):(
View attachment 1123125 View attachment 1123126
Several variables are not translated in initial settings and I would assume beyond that. As for character names showing the same if you want to differentiate you can emulate what Actor.js is doing and changing the characters names to Mashiro (Game) or I would say the better choice would be something such as "Masshiro" which I believe is what the game was going for since this roughly translates to something like "Pure White" that would allow you to differentiate between the two.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes