RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there any fix for the dialogue going off screen?
Not unless you know how to add a plugin to the game and configure it, or are fine with going through the entire game and editing the dialog to not go off the screen.

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined. Any fix ?
Are you playing on a mobile device?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Not unless you know how to add a plugin to the game and configure it, or are fine with going through the entire game and editing the dialog to not go off the screen.

Are you playing on a mobile device?
I'm playing on desktop.

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
pk2000
The choices "Fucking" should be replaced with "Titjob".

The cum textures are drawn in the common events Event CG_xx drawing.
If switch 13 is set, the cum overlay is drawn. But I haven't found anything that set this switch in the data directory

For replacing the variables, I used Notepad++ and search for "parameters":[27,27,0,4,"'なし'"]
and then I replaced all with "parameters":[27,27,0,4,"'None'"]. The whole directory data with one step.
You can find all others with searching for:
"parameters":[27,27,0,4,"'

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Update (everyting should appear in english)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1147971_Basic_stuff_completed.zip
(you do not need the bugsfixed.zip. I left it in case the translation brakes something to help me track possible bugs)

NOTE: I intended to finish the translation but since the f95zone mods allow all these idiots to keep posting their fucktard comments I won't....
After finishing the final touches I'm dropping it~
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
"Blink time":"0", with "Blink time":"180",

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry about this asshats posting shit comments dude keep doing you bro

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I checked them and seems safe to change it to none. (fingers crossed)
Correct, the biggest problem you will face is if you come across words that would normally have apostrophes because using an apostrophe anywhere in the string will cause errors. Something to be aware of. Conjunctions like don't or couldn't are off limits.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
:) I know. The difficulty for me is not in the coding part... but in the foreign language part.
The most difficult part of this game was to search for words that appeard in the screen and not in the database.
I have zero knowledge of japanese and do not have a jap keyboard. So hunting them down was... an adventure:eek::oops:
I know all too well. most of the variables are self contained or easy to work with and changing them usually doesn't have an impact. It is good to be over cautious when dealing with them especially with limited knowledge of the mother language but most times they are self contained thankfully. it is a good learning experience regardless :)

Smurf19

Apr 14, 2019
Could someone help me please. Everytime i try to start the game ill get this error: "Failed to load:js/plugins/RecollectionMode_save_switch_independent_patch.js" i already tried both bug fixes(basic stuff update A & complete) but it still wont work.

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
anyone got a complete gallery save? Can't be bothered to go through the Male player and admin routes, when the game froze on me and I didn't managed to save my progress.

Last edited:

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
so...my question,about the standing CG,remains
does it change automatically,or do i have to press a key to change it?
because i am still in the VRMMO and i only have the RL standing CG,all the time.
do i have to press something to change between them?
unless it's supposed to be changing automatically,when i am out of the game to the RL sprite,and when i jump back in the VRMMO to automatically change to the in-game one,which means my game might be bugged

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 799 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 250 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Soo.. When you progress with Galle he wants to go to "Tekito". I have no idea where that is. I admit I haven't really looked yet, but were we told where that is?

When I look up the word "Tekito" it can refer to a pair in unison or something like that.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
so...my question,about the standing CG,remains
does it change automatically,or do i have to press a key to change it?
because i am still in the VRMMO and i only have the RL standing CG,all the time.
do i have to press something to change between them?
unless it's supposed to be changing automatically,when i am out of the game to the RL sprite,and when i jump back in the VRMMO to automatically change to the in-game one,which means my game might be bugged
If you got the fix you need to start a new game for that part to work, if not well get it and then start a new game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes