• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
In the end I didn't like it as much as I though I will.

Sure the choice of route is good but the two lesbians ones are :
-Please girl, sell your body to men and bring me back the money and then I will have sex with you and obviously I keep my husband.
-Please netori-san, let sell my body to men and bring you back the money and then you will have sex with me and obviously I divorce my husband.

I am little disappointed but still thanks to the translator.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's not every day you see three NTR types in one setting. Netori, at least I'm pretty sure one of the possible subcharacters has a relationship to steal from, Netorase, and Reverse Netorare all in one and some of it is yuri or futa at that, a fourth and fifth rarity. For those interested and unaware, Reverse Netorare is when you, or the MC in general if it isn't a game, are the one being stolen, Netori is the obvious one of the three, when you are the one stealing the LI, and Netorase is when you are involved in or are otherwise already aware from the start of the LI getting with another, usually set up by the MC and the LI being stolen and often resulting in the LI leaving the MC for the person they were set up with like Netorare. This includes games with the plot based around getting off to watching your LI get it on with another. A shame it is only an MTL, which is why I am unsure of the Netori part, but at least it got translated. I've applied the fixes, but I'm too far in to stop, so I'll start over when my bugged run is done.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
What does getting pregnant in-game actually do? I mean other than increase "Impregnated Count" by 1 and give her a pregnant belly during scene's - or is that the only purpose, along with forcing her to go to the Admin guy?

Is the only way to 'remove' the birth condition via the Admin guy? Or is there a birth/abortion method apart from him?

Edit - Also, in the real world... is the only way to sleep via the Hotel? Even though she has her own home, with a bed... it seems that the only way to sleep is go pay 3K yen for a hotel room... or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
What does getting pregnant in-game actually do? I mean other than increase "Impregnated Count" by 1 and give her a pregnant belly during scene's - or is that the only purpose, along with forcing her to go to the Admin guy?

Is the only way to 'remove' the birth condition via the Admin guy? Or is there a birth/abortion method apart from him?

Edit - Also, in the real world... is the only way to sleep via the Hotel? Even though she has her own home, with a bed... it seems that the only way to sleep is go pay 3K yen for a hotel room... or am I missing something?
In-game pregnancy can be removed only by Admin. Futa, big chest and pregnancy are required to service some npcs with requests.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a fix for the fact that even in the online game, the portrait is that of the IRL MC and not the Player Avatar she controls?
Make sure you start a new game, I noticed as I just downloaded the game and applied the bugfix, if I used the save that came with the game ingame and IRL standing picture is the same, but starting a new game they are different, the same may or may not apply thus as well for your own save if you started before the bugfix was released, if that was part of that fix

Reactions: Nick34

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Make sure you start a new game, I noticed as I just downloaded the game and applied the bugfix, if I used the save that came with the game ingame and IRL standing picture is the same, but starting a new game they are different, the same may or may not apply thus as well for your own save if you started before the bugfix was released, if that was part of that fix
Yes good. Work for me too ;)

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
I see a familiar name translates this one.
Thanks for the hard work.
I already tested it and I found places still in Japanese, so I couldn't do quests. I think I'll patiently wait for the fix

Reactions: pk2000

vhukjf

Dec 21, 2019
im having trouble with the side picture changing, it is still her base look and it doesn't change when you go to the game or if you change

Reactions: whjk

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
the mtl is fine its understandable the issue is the standing picture doesnt change

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
Concerning the daily subjugation quests: How are you guys handling them? Because both the area and the targets are shown in japanese to me, so I don't really know what I'm going aside from the fact that it's probably in the selected difficulty area.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I swore to myself to avoid japanese rpgm prostitution/rape/ntr games and here I go - baited AGAIN by lesbian tag. Fml, lesbian routes are better left untouched if you like the characters (F Rin). It's like a typical ugly bastard in female body, I would add it to tags:HideThePain:

For those who have trouble finding right quest areas - look up katakana table, every location has the first word written in it. Just find matching symbols and you can figure out the location.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes