RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hoveroj780

Apr 4, 2021
The routes are good, but the endings are kinda lame. Seems like they've ran out of budget or something when it came to them.

I'm in love with Claire's route — I really enjoyed it. Everything about it is great, from her pretending to be just an innocent child to her dominating and in the end completely ruining protagonist's life. Too bad I'm not aware of that many games with such relationships.

Once again, the endings had ruined the experience for me. They just leave the player to guess what happened next and return you to the title screen, rather than completing the story. Also I didn't manage to get all of the endings, because at some point the game seems to lock in and enforce certain routes (such as Kun's), and you cannot do anything to avoid them, and I didn't feel like starting over from my old save.

Overall it's a quite decent game with good characters and an interesting concept, but it's completely ruined by its endings and somewhat grindy gameplay towards the end.

Reactions: Blancpranata

Nyatalanta

Dec 16, 2020
In all sex scenes for some reason, during the ejaculation of men despite the message the sprite itself does not change, and no sperm appears on the screen, although the game files show that the pictures are present.
Is this a bug?

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
When i end the day, two unskippable quests start, one online and the other in the real world, i can't leave the house because i have to go online and i can't go online because i have a quest in the real world to do, obiviosly i can't end the day, can someone help me?

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
How do I change the ingame picture to the virtual game character? cause o far I keep the real appearance both in and outside the game

Reactions: Nauki

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay so started playing and there is something that is really glaring to me. The fact you can past through certain objects. In reality there is a park and you can walk though the fence like it's nothing, next there is a guard rail and you can walk though it was well. I'll update if I find anything out of the ordinary, also I will try to update what I learn so people can learn as well. So expect a long post

This is a warning about Rin's route. Your innocents will be destroyed

Update 1 : The text doesn't fit the box, also you can't act freely until 4 days, They don't explain it but the green gauge is the stamina for the day. You can refill it in the real or virtual world. You can end the day anytime you wish in the main menu. Like any real MORPG there is ingame currency in the visual world and you can go to a store in the real world to buy ingame currency. This is not a turn base strategy it's is mash the attack button type of game. You can only have 1 supporter on your team, so you can't have multiple people with you only one. As soon you pick someone, everyone else disappears until you disband. Also like a JRPG there are stuff in houses so loot them.

Update 2: It's not until day 8 you can use your smartphone. When you Lose a battle you are given three options 1. Run away and use up 20 stamina but you will have full health , 2. Have sex with the monster and don't lose pp and you will regain health 3. give up and return to the lobby. If you decided to have sex it will ask you if you want to confirm your choice. you have three options 1. Blowjob 2. Handjob 3. Sex , When you choice your options you are given three choices 1. a short H scene that will waste 0 pp 2. Use up 5 pp 3. 12 pp. Monsters do respond so if you move on to the next area they will respond from the last area. The game is encouraging you to take a companion with you but you can do it solo it's not forcing you to take a companion with you. The monsters do not have tags so you don't know what monsters you need to hunt. They have names but they don't appear above them so you have to take a good guess.

Update 3: So when you gain big boobs, a dick, and so on it adds new options the the H menu. Made a mistake, the green bar the the number of actions you can do

Update 4: So after gaining intimite points with a sub character to a certain point you are lock in there path. You should be aware that you shouldn't just do the sub characters you have too do quest. Sub character quest take you too higher levels and you will get hit hard. So after playing a sub characters route you can do others characters since when you go into contact it ask you to confirm the final choice of meeting them giving you that characters ending. Certain jobs are lock until you do the sub character event for example for Kun when you reach a certain point in the relationship you will be able too do webcam shows. It is not available for all characters. To confirm something before people guess, Rin is a girl I repeat a girl not a boy cross dressing. I mention that her route will destroy your innocents this is mostly due too the fact Rin is young. If you play she mentions the sex stuff is adult play.

Spoilers but also warning you will feel upset if you don't then you are a mess up human. Your feels towards the protagonist will change because of this and you will no longer feel pity towards her, you have been warned.

Last edited:

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
In the intimacy and route progress for the sub character, Is the intimacy just needs to match the route progress points, or is there some sort of multiplier needed?

Reactions: tetsuo2501

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
how can i change the standing CG?
it is stuck at the RL one,even when i jump into the VRMMO
do i have to press something on my keyboard?
also,how do i apply the translation? because i downloaded the game and it is an MTL.

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
anyone knows where the 5 items for nozomi's route are? I accidentally saved when I broke up the party when the event started

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
how can i change the standing CG?
it is stuck at the RL one,even when i jump into the VRMMO
do i have to press something on my keyboard?
also,how do i apply the translation? because i downloaded the game and it is an MTL.
Someone posted a patch which fixes some of the issues

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Update (everyting should appear in english)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1147971_Basic_stuff_completed.zip
(you do not need the bugsfixed.zip. I left it in case the translation brakes something to help me track possible bugs)

NOTE: I intended to finish the translation but since the f95zone mods allow all these idiots to keep posting their fucktard comments I won't....
After finishing the final touches I'm dropping it~
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
"Blink time":"0", with "Blink time":"180",

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pk2000
Dude, thank you for your hard work! You are not alone and you are welcome to NTR Discord channels (look at my signature).

Last edited:
Reactions: pk2000
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes