RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
Fyi, many of the sprites in this game are bugged, there is no cum, and the wrong MC is present inside/outside game, rip, id just wait till they fixed

Reactions: XPsychoX

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Fyi, many of the sprites in this game are bugged, there is no cum, and the wrong MC is present inside/outside game, rip, id just wait till they fixed
There are some bugfixes in this topic. Check previous pages. Need new game for work

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
instead of pissing everyone off with the translation is this someone why the image stays fixed in the game??

BladedHeaven

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone tell me where to go? I picked up an intermediate quest... Tried the 3 locations but didn't get any progress

Arabyss_Farron

Apr 21, 2018
I have a problem with this game?
Why can't i save?i can only load and play.
Also art is bugged too.

Edit: i play this on android with joiplay.

Last edited:

asdfgfa

May 13, 2019
What bugs? I have not encountered any.
Having said that, a save from the japanese version will not work correctly.

The game starts with a "renaming switch" for all the main characters... all the names are renamed to the exact same names...o_O :sneaky:

and the events are devided in multiple locations
(event trigger => points to the real event that has the code => and this points to triggers/switches => points to names/text different from the database.)
It uses 6-7 different plugins that combined give the visualized text.

Probably they started the project with multiple languages support in mind, but down the road messed it up.

It was a pain in the butt to translate it, and had to use translator++ & rpgmaker engine & notepad++ , in order to find most locations of the diplayed text.
Is there any chance you could release a edited partial translation that just translates the UI and other elements, to make it easier for text hooking? I'm not really interested in playing an MTL of the story, and it sounds like you already did the work for translating the UI manually instead of relying on T++.

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
Is there a fix for the fact that even in the online game, the portrait is that of the IRL MC and not the Player Avatar she controls?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is there anyway to make the the game version
same as the real girl

im not into loli

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the standing cg wont change even tho i extracted all fix i found in this thread

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes