RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
Well, the title does say [Complete] and there is not MTL-tag.
It's likely that many were baited, given the game is rather decent to play.
At least potential translators don't need to bother with this title anymore and look further down the backlog. :unsure:

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Well, the title does say [Complete] and there is not MTL-tag.
It's likely that many were baited, given the game is rather decent to play.
At least potential translators don't need to bother with this title anymore and look further down the backlog. :unsure:
I think we dont have mtl tag in the first place, noh ?

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Looks interesting but the standing picture wont change, I'll wait for an update or a fix

Mar 21, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: pk2000

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I already mtl'd and played this after it first came out and from experience I can say she is pretty evil in the second half

MitoShin

Dec 1, 2018
New saves work fine now, but i haven't checked up to abnormalities, i assume those should be fine though :)

EDIT: Abnormalities show fine too, and i think the NPC disappearing when following issue was also fixed too.
I don't know why still people tell that sprite not work with this rly new game and you have amazing sprite on you monitor.

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
EnigmaticEctasy rghost Silentce and all
Can you try this zip?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1145693_tempfix.zip
It should fix the sprite bug. (it won't work with previous saves)
In common script 376 there is plugin command Pop-up damage -1\v[78]
It should be ポップアップダメージ -1 \v[78].
This plugin command should be 59 times in the game, searched with 'ポップア' in translator++.

Also the event notes are translated, like [人] -> [Man], breaks the people and enemy system.
If you use 'search in context' in translator++ and search 'note', you will find many notes which should not be translated.
Event notes and weapon notes and item notes with special function. It seems the weapon, item, armour notes are fixed, but
the event notes not yet. The event notes will be checked in common event 4, the code word is [人].
I have checked map 88 'cafe' and the note was [Man].

The newest trans-file was not in the tempfix.zip, so I cannot check further.

Reactions: pk2000

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
EnigmaticEctasy rghost Silentce and all
Can you try this zip?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1145693_tempfix.zip
It should fix the sprite bug. (it won't work with previous saves)
Why exactly did you remove the translations of Actor? Also I translated most of the variables. I say most because Variable 27 had hundreds of entries many of them just being "None" and I couldn't justify dedicating hours to translating the same word 100 times for this.

I translated most of the UI stuff that wasn't done.

EDIT: Patch outdated. Use pk2000's patches.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
How to get MC pregnant outside of the game? I've unlocked prostitution and had near 40 intercourses and still nothing

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
It's weird that the daily quests aren't translated ... Do you not need to do them to progress?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes