RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Shows a lot of promise and was a lot deeper then I had expected! Just balancing stuff that Mashiro did in the game world and the real world was really interesting. From what I see there is futa; but no testicles. I'm not sure when or how; I think that I got it randomly from the mobs in the forest.

The MTL is pretty unreadable though would love to see it fully translated.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Here is the final public release.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1155244_Final_public.zip
NOTE: I intended to finish the translation but since the f95zone mods allow all these idiots to keep posting their fucktard comments I won't....
After finishing the final touches I'm dropping it~
~~~~~~Project dropped~~~~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To view the off-screen text open plugins.js with a text editor and search and replace
"Word Wrapping":"false" with "Word Wrapping":"true"
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
"Blink time":"0", with "Blink time":"180",
Thanks Mr Pk for making this game playable, shame it won't ever see a full translation as the premise & story of this game is perfect, has a great mix of pretty much all themes. Hopefully in the future something akin to the technology in the game makes it into reality, perhaps Musks neuralink is just the start.

Reactions: pk2000

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
the standing character is still the milf even when i dive into the virtual game, is it supposed to be like that? or should it be changed to the slimmer version of her like she mentioned on the first dive?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
the standing character is still the milf even when i dive into the virtual game, is it supposed to be like that? or should it be changed to the slimmer version of her like she mentioned on the first dive?
be sure to start a new game after you install the bugfix, that part wont work on an older save (including the save that comes with that game)

Reactions: n0b0di

tuna221

Jun 27, 2019
Here is the final public release.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1155244_Final_public.zip
NOTE: I intended to finish the translation but since the f95zone mods allow all these idiots to keep posting their fucktard comments I won't....
After finishing the final touches I'm dropping it~
~~~~~~Project dropped~~~~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To view the off-screen text open plugins.js with a text editor and search and replace
"Word Wrapping":"false" with "Word Wrapping":"true"
Forgot to mention that I changed the blinking cursor of the minimap to static red color in order to make the game friendlier for slow/old gpu's.
If anyone wants to change it back to the default you should open/edit the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
"Blink time":"0", with "Blink time":"180",
thanks to you, I was able to fix the problem of the same studio.

Reactions: pk2000

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
be sure to start a new game after you install the bugfix, that part wont work on an older save (including the save that comes with that game)
thought so, but i'm installing the final public one, is that still fine?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
thought so, but i'm installing the final public one, is that still fine?
Should be yes, again as long as you don't use the save that comes with the game, or others made in the stages of the translation.

Now I just wish someone would fix the actual translation, while the MTL is certainly not that bad, it is still a bit awkward at times, and got a handfull of overflowing text aswell, evne though the premise and mechanics of the game seems nice :(

Ruruka-chan

Sep 29, 2018
Hey i need help with Zama. I got to the point of the blowjob. And I get his number but I can't call him. There is nothing except a stop.

Asdfdude

Nov 1, 2018
Anybody find a way to avoid getting pregnant through the dating service in the "reality" portion of the game?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes