RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
the 'translation' of this - the official one, i mean - is damn near painful to sit through. it's rather clear they just slapped it into google translate and called it a day

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
And how do you advance in the story with Claire? I'm on the 15th and I have had almost no progress with her
it wasn't explained very well, but to advance 'intimacy' with characters you simply continue until you gain the ability to phone them up and ask them to meet you in-game, or you hunt around the beginning 'hub' area for them, ask them to join you, and go out hunting.

when they're in your 'party' as a support character you should then go to one of the areas designated for mob-killing - level doesn't matter, but your experience will vary depending on your gear and such.

in your party just run around the area you've decided to hunt mobs in and find chests that are black instead of brown or red. open to gain intimacy; typically each area is split into three or more 'sub-areas' and these sub-areas can contain one chests inside them, so a typical run with a support can net you three-five intimacy points a go, not to mention the intimacy point you get just for disbanding the squad via leaving the area and going back to the 'hub'.

intimacy can also be gained for doing 'mini-events' with the supports, typically two points per 'event'

hope this helps.

Reactions: Necronlord3

prokastynat

Aug 1, 2020
help me guys. I'm stuck with Rin. I have only 47/67 on 24 day in first half and I don't know what to do next. How can I progress her route?

Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys, I see from the image samples different boob sizes for the protagonist I think? Does the game let you choose (through choice or playstyle) the smaller boob size? I'd like to play it if it has smaller boob size most or all of the game

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Hey guys, I see from the image samples different boob sizes for the protagonist I think? Does the game let you choose (through choice or playstyle) the smaller boob size? I'd like to play it if it has smaller boob size most or all of the game
You only have the smaller boob size when in the game world. Though at times you will get bigger boobs but that is curable by using the admin card.

chocoailala

Mar 29, 2019
For anyone with the untranslated quest text. Idk if its been fixed or something, I used the link here and downloaded the patches but it seems to be causing issues. Anyway here's the translation for quest in case anyone is having trouble...

Karib=Location

Beginner
ポポロ森林 Popolo Forest
ラライヤ草原 Laraya Steppe
デト地下水道 Deto Underground Sewer

Intermediate
タタン廃村 Tarte Tatin Abanonded Village
ヘイゼル荒野 Hazel Wilderness
ウッテム森林 Uttem Forest

Advanced
マルトロ海岸 Martolo Coast
ロゴス山脈 Logos Mountain

-------------------
Heres the monsters translated as well, though if you go to the right area and kill one of everything you'll figure it out quick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the information this is really helpful

ReinzKing08

Nov 18, 2020
Is the tranlsation good at all I would like to know before I download this cause I have had bad luck looking for decent translation games.
It's really bad since it's MTL and somehow the translator didn't bother to re-check or re-edit some of it.

Reactions: Keldin

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
Save editor codes for the sub characters intimidacy,i check if i can dig out the days as well.Dont know if i remember that

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
While I will agree it is not pretty, saying it is one of the roughest... you clearly haven't seen what a 100% raw MTL is like then...
i did say one of the roughest, i never said it was THE roughest. honestly to be fair on this one the MTL is still somewhat legible here.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i did say one of the roughest, i never said it was THE roughest. honestly to be fair on this one the MTL is still somewhat legible here.
Well if top one 10.000 or something count as "one of the roughest" sure, as you say yourself just now the MTL on this is "somewhat legible here", which is a whole lot more than HUGE portion of MTL's can claim

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game in theory, but not in practice. What I mean by this is that it has a great story outline, and good anime art, but was poorly executed.

The Story: A woman joins an online virtual world. The virtual world has some kinky elements. She is married in real life, and faithful, but takes some of these virtual elements into the real world and starts cheating.

I love that idea but hate how the game was put together so much. It's the sort of game that would have been made far better in renpy than rpgm. It could have been a good rpgm game if it's combat system didn't suck, and if it didn't drag out forever with little payoff. It just sort of ends without real endings, and there comes a point when you just start skipping days as you already have done everything.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes