• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Really wanted to like this game, but the MTL just kept killing it. Has some of the cutest art in an H-RPGmaker game, but 10 hours in, my brain is like, 'too many corrections' not fun.

Maybe one day.

Reactions: Rizo and Gummiel

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
Is there a hope that we will get the good translated of this game or the official translate? I am still waiting to play this game in the way I can understand what are they actually saying

Reactions: Gummiel

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
so this is like the reverse of digital princess karin. Grown woman instead of a loli irl and pseudo-loli ingame instead of a grown big-jug gurl.

ill try dis one after me finish other h-games, i've been searching for a female-->female ntr wid preg content for quite sometime now and this game seems to have those.

mebi i'll start crawling that slow racaty link now while mega link still ded.

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Final public release:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1155244_Final_public.zip
Info:
- modded slightly the game... now there is a 50% chance to display the cum effects and is determined each time before the action...:)
- fixed more than 20.000 small corrections (spaces symbols,etc.) that were introduced from tranlsator++.:eek:
- translated the variables and the switches for those that want to use save editors.
- added some consistency in the translation & fixed some of google's auto translation.

~~~~~~Project dropped~~~~~~
have fun
Sire, I am completely obsessed with this game and am forever grateful to you for your work on translating this. Very rarely do I actually 'play' a game, usually I just download, extract, paste save, and watch the gallery. This being one of the very few exceptions to the former though.

I am actually quite passionate about the game and wished to try and do a proper translation though I have no experience whatsoever, and literally no idea of Japanese either. Would it be too much to ask you for the Translator++ .trans project files? I know it's been a really long time since you last worked on it, so completely understandable if you no longer have them.

I ask merely because of the grammar Nazi inside me.

Apologies if my request upsets you in any way, shape, or form.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Sire, I am completely obsessed with this game and am forever grateful to you for your work on translating this. Very rarely do I actually 'play' a game, usually I just download, extract, paste save, and watch the gallery. This being one of the very few exceptions to the former though.

I am actually quite passionate about the game and wished to try and do a proper translation though I have no experience whatsoever, and literally no idea of Japanese either. Would it be too much to ask you for the Translator++ .trans project files? I know it's been a really long time since you last worked on it, so completely understandable if you no longer have them.

A quick tip if you want to improve the translation - and context are your best friends. Google is quite the bad translator when it comes to Japanese, so redoing the translation will probably yield a better result. Play the translated game, find the line in Translator++ and start translating while playing in order to get all the context possible from the scenes. Stuff like surprise, shock, emotions in scenes are also sometimes shown during the gameplay.

Also, if the text is spread across separate lines like this:

"This is a sentence
in Japanese."

Try to get it all in one line like this "This is a sentence in Japanese.", since that sometimes changes the meaning to one with more clarity.

As a last thing to say, translating is hard, especially when it's a language you don't know. But when you put your all into it, the end result is deeply satisfying.

Good luck with your project!

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020

I think this project was completely abandoned? I have been keeping an eye on it for a while since I really liked this game. If someone could shed some light on it, that would really be nice. Otherwise, if anyone does start up a new translation effort on this id like to pitch in as I started translating UI/buttons for my personal use though I have long since lost them.

Reactions: ratdotoking

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
A quick tip if you want to improve the translation - and context are your best friends. Google is quite the bad translator when it comes to Japanese, so redoing the translation will probably yield a better result. Play the translated game, find the line in Translator++ and start translating while playing in order to get all the context possible from the scenes. Stuff like surprise, shock, emotions in scenes are also sometimes shown during the gameplay.

Also, if the text is spread across separate lines like this:

"This is a sentence
in Japanese."

Try to get it all in one line like this "This is a sentence in Japanese.", since that sometimes changes the meaning to one with more clarity.

As a last thing to say, translating is hard, especially when it's a language you don't know. But when you put your all into it, the end result is deeply satisfying.

Good luck with your project!
Thanks for the tip, I am more or less doing it all kind of manually. Translator++ extracted the dialogue, then I go into the game and get to the scene, then rewrite the MTL text as I look at the text in the game, interpreting it as I go. Seeing as to the rate I am making progress at, it's probably gonna take me at least a year, the game has way, way, too much dialogue.

If I could dedicate myself to it could probably do it in a month, but man's gotta work.

Also, there's no official guide or walkthrough, and getting to certain routes and stuff is kinda confusing. Not to mention that the other day I spent like 4 hours going through the code trying to make myself invisible to monsters, which I remember doing before, but can't remember what part of the code I changed to do it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

samros75

Dec 24, 2019
Hi guys! Since I'm not the only one wanting a more understandable translation, I've tried to use a better MTL. I'm not an english native speaker so I can't actually tell you if it's much better than the previous one. Mainly this translation is for recollection mode and I haven't tested it in the main story. If you are interested, here it is.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
For anyone that was trying to do the zama route. The game apparently checks to see if you performed in-game Prostitution at least once before that route is able to progress. I apparently never did that the first time I played. lol

Arturorex87

Sep 24, 2022
someone could tell me a guide on how to complete the game to 100 normally I always complete the game taking all the routes but I don't know how to get out of each route so I don't get stuck in each route and I wanted to know how to take out each route and if it is possible to avoid the main character getting pregnant.

Jokelu

Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys! Since I'm not the only one wanting a more understandable translation, I've tried to use a better MTL. I'm not an english native speaker so I can't actually tell you if it's much better than the previous one. Mainly this translation is for recollection mode and I haven't tested it in the main story. If you are interested, here it is.
can anyone comment if it's any good?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes