• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SrPeru

Mar 9, 2021
Alguém pode me dizer para onde ir? Peguei uma missão intermediária... Tentei os 3 locais, mas não consegui nenhum progresso
[/CITAR]
Desculpe perguntar isso, mas vi pela captura de tela que dentro do jogo você tem o Mashiro à right, queria saber se o seu ficava assim automaticamente ao entrar no jogo ou se stirred em algum lugar.
(observação se tem algo escrito errado é porque escrevi usando o google tradutor )

Last edited:

Thninehb

Mar 18, 2022
For those of you using Joiplay and still having issues with not being able to save the game, I was able to solve it. The problem is that joiplay has it's own folder for where the saves go, but the download comes with a save folder in use, so the game is using that instead of the joiplay one. Just go to where you extracted the game and empty the four files in the saves folder. I didn't fully delete the folder because I wasn't sure if it would mess up anything, but the config, global, everything that was in it I deleted. Now I can save and load, without issue.

I'm sorry if I worded that poorly, I hope it can help anyone who can't save.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I really not sure how they mess up that much.. combat is literally garbage, game is heavy, CG are partially obsured by the UI, especially noticeable when you are looking as third party, there isn't a hide UI button, if not by a slightly different outfit you can't differenciate the npc from your companion, npc sometimes prevent you from enter building or worst lock you in a dead end, cities are floating object, cities are "big" and without indications, some borders have no collision, you can't use the bed to end the day, days sometimes end just in couple of min, stuff happen without a real reason..
Man.. wtf?

Last edited:

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Did this get an actual translation yet? Or is still stuck with the garbage mtl that prevented me from playing through the game so long ago?

RheaLhea

Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone have an idea of what variables to change to allow the cum images to properly display instead of being random?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
interesting ive been scrolling through the comments and nobody mentioned anything about a code so ill ask
does anyone know the code here
Untitled.png

Reactions: ClownLolo666

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
whelp I have done nothing to any dialog as I have no clue what I'm doing but I did "translate" (its google translate what do you expect was annoyed there was no translation for the hunting grounds in the game went fuck it ill do it myself and put it in) part of the menu at least with translator++ with out it bugging out and put the name for the hunting grounds for the quests so I'm taking the liberty to post the injected copy of the game.
I really hope I'm not breaking any rules doing this.
I could do the same for enemies but I don't really think there is a need honestly.
last thing you do need to start a new save otherwise anything you apply will not work game is weird like that.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Shame about the translation, it's really rough. The game looks so good
I mean we could slowly make it more legible there's like 12k lines of dialog though that wont be fun it would read more like a fanfiction I feel if I did it although that might be better then poetry

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020
I mean we could slowly make it more legible there's like 12k lines of dialog though that wont be fun it would read more like a fanfiction I feel if I did it although that might be better then poetry
Fairly certain its abandoned at this point so there realistically shouldn't be any issue.
I have been eyeing this thread since launch(I guess I was one of the few that liked the game as is). If you need any help, I'm more than happy to pitch in. Quite a long time ago i edited a lot of the untranslated buttons for personal use, Id be more than happy to do it again.

voidrunner

Jul 3, 2018
game bugged out at one point. Told that I should log in to the game, only to not be able to, as it tells me there's now something to do in the game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes