RPGM Completed A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life [Final] [bon-no strategy]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
I think I found a fix for the 'no damage bug' with the new translation. Currently working on + testing it. If it works I'll upload it later.

It might fix the standing picture bug too, since it works on my version.

Edit:
Here you go. Maps with enemies still use the old mtl. Haven't found any bugs yet.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Exeon and ISOxoxo

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
someone could tell me a guide on how to complete the game to 100 normally I always complete the game taking all the routes but I don't know how to get out of each route so I don't get stuck in each route and I wanted to know how to take out each route and if it is possible to avoid the main character getting pregnant.
Pregnancy is unavoidable, game is set so that MC gets pregnant for sure by day 30.

As for the 5 routes, all of them just require you to interact with their respective character and farm likeability points as much as possible.

Special mentions:

Zama route, get abnormal status and get cured by Zama.

Claire route, do prostitution acts with other players in-game and then you get Claire events from her route.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Hey... looking at the DLSite version, it appears that the standing portrait is supposed to update as the character changes clothes/Avatars. I always have the civilian wife in her normal clothes. Has anyone fixed this?

Konztol

Oct 9, 2022
I think I found a fix for the 'no damage bug' with the new translation. Currently working on + testing it. If it works I'll upload it later.

Edit:
Here you go. Maps with enemies still use the old mtl. Haven't found any bugs yet.
bagaimana cara mengatasi gambar berdiri tidak berubah?

Konztol

Oct 9, 2022

Edit:
how do i fix the standing image doesn't change? is there a fix link?

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020

Edit:
Standing picture bug still occured on my side, even if tried to start a new game.

Also you can't hide dialogue message with right click, but it works for raw JP version

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I should have expected bad translation MTL, but still, it didn't prepare me for just how bad it is.
Proper grammar is only a suggestion in this translation, "Comprehensive sentences, what is that?"
Failure to word rap is a sight to behold, "You need only give them a litt-."
Does anyone have an actual translation patch for this game?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes