• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - A Whore New Ball Game [v0.64.0] [Infidelisoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Upbutte

I am going to start with the positives: the writing is intelligible for English readers. Other than that, not much here. Whoring my digital wife out could be hot, but no animations and a very stereotypical trope (all clients have a large penis, my wife loves whoring herself, etc.) turns hot into not. As the store owner, after seeing that everyone in the town has an XLL cock, I would have moved. This is mostly a no choice novel, but I like the choice you have for the wife to kiss the client. I mean, over the last three days, she takes massive cock after massive cock in her vj, but let me think about kissing. From the husband's perspective, he sees his wife's hole stretched for three days, but has a big sigh of relief when he sees that she doesn't kiss a client (who is currently stretching her hole). Whores, who knows what goes on in their minds? Amirite?
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cithiri

Decent NTR game, unsurprising since this dev has put out quality content for a long time in the genre, but unfortunately, I wasn't as into this one as some of their other games, which surprised me, as I'm way more into netorase than netorare on average. What started out as a decent game for me quickly became annoying as the rapid change in tone made the game less enjoyable.

Pros:
    -The art is quite good
    -The scene where you have sex with her after her first time with Rick was really hot
    -The first part of the game did a good job of depicting the couple as a very sweet towards each other and having a good relationship... more on this below unfortunately.
    -Some of the kinker things she gets into later are quite good, the watersports scenes were good, and the anal scenes in the whore path were great.

Cons:
    -Typos, quite a few, and severe at that. "Going at the same car" instead of "going at the same pace" was a pretty jarring error, and not the only one where the word wasn't just misspelled, but completely wrong.
    -Sometimes the game doesn't call the wife by the custom name if you give her one.
    -A lot of the CGs are reused and only retouched slightly, if at all. This isn't that bad really, but it is very noticeable.
    -That wholesome vibe from the beginning of the game? Yeah, don't get attached to that. The wife WILL get corrupted very quickly, even if you make every choice from BOTH perspectives to keep things tame and under control, you will have NO option but to dive off the deep end or get a bad end where she decides to leave you for one of the people she's been sleeping with. I'm not against NTR bad ends, but the fact that there's zero control that you have over the situation really annoyed me since the beginning of the game implied that the couple would be going through this journey together, exploring her kinker side while indulging her husband's fetish for sharing her... instead we get to a point where they don't have sex anymore and she completely ignores him while indulging in whatever the hell she wants to do. Hell, even before the point where you choose between the prostitution path and the Rick path, she had almost completely stopped communicating about things with her husband, just leaving him to get surprised by whatever she chose to do, for better or worse. I wouldn't be this annoyed at this if the game had made it clearer from the beginning that this would feature pretty heavy corruption and have no "lighthearted" routes.

TLDR:
    I really debated giving this three stars since the dialogue and art are both good (minus the typos and heavily reused CGs), and overall this is a very decent NTR game... but the bait and switch on how the tone of the game went and the complete lack of meaningful choice in keeping the relationship strong and happy was too much of a bummer. Started out good, but the wife just instantly left the husband behind and all he can do is watch her drift further away from him.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mbmn

As you can see, this is only the beginning version of the game. However, it can already be said that it's a pleasant netorase where the heroine is beautiful and obedient to her husband at the moment (which is my favorite type of netorase). I'm waiting for the development of the game, at the moment my top 5 games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Big tits (inverted nipples to, don't see those drawn as much), big asses, 2D art style, all pluses in my book. Hard to tell exactly what game it will become from just the short demo but it's not a bad one so far. It seems like about a 3 for me unless it adds more fets I dig, NTR fans will probably consider it a 4.