3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Added more content to the demo version again:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So based on the fact that you can choose to also see wife's POV, will there be scenes the MC can't watch or ones he doesn't know about?

What's up with only showing the wife's gaping pussy when she has sex, instead of showing the dick penetrating her, only the last scene in the demo has that.

This better not have the wife being turned into a blonde nympho slut again, you do that too often.

I think it progresses too fast, I feel like a slow burn will be better, so we can slowly see the wife's character progression, she accepts everything way too fast right now, which makes me think this will be a very short game.

There is also almost no story between sex scenes, which prevents character growth.

Also, please just release the previous full version already, this is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: crave and jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So based on the fact that you can choose to also see wife's POV, will there be scenes the MC can't watch or ones he doesn't know about?

What's up with only showing the wife's gaping pussy when she has sex, instead of showing the dick penetrating her, only the last scene in the demo has that.

This better not have the wife being turned into a blonde nympho slut again, you do that too often.

I think it progresses too fast, I feel like a slow burn will be better, so we can slowly see the wife's character progression, she accepts everything way too fast right now, which makes me think this will be a very short game.

There is also almost no story between sex scenes, which prevents character growth.

Also, please just release the previous full version already, this is getting ridiculous.
Agree with the feedback. Slow corruption is like a must in games like this

xenthian

Jun 29, 2017
So it says from both perspectives, which is the only reason I would ever play an NTR game, as male protag only ones I skip completely. I played the the demo and it was literally only the cuck husbands perspective, nice bait and switch with the description though, you tricked me into playing a hard NTR game, but I won't be checking it out any further.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bigphil963

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 335MB
Compressed size Q90: 65MB

PC & macOS = /

Demo v0.22.0

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Haven't played this but doesn't really sound like Netorare to me. Just sounds like a slutty wife and a idiot husband going into prostitution together.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
i see you have done some rework to your game it is good but you do need to make the size or font of the righting smaller as it is not all on there

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes