• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
is any of these characters get fucked or it is just teenager teaser images here?
This is the FAN ART thread for the game. If you want to discuss the game more in depth, there is a separate thread for that. If you wish to show off your own art related to the game, or discuss how to create it etc... then you're in the right place.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
This is the FAN ART thread for the game. If you want to discuss the game more in depth, there is a separate thread for that. If you wish to show off your own art related to the game, or discuss how to create it etc... then you're in the right place.
that he currently manages about 1 percent per day . will be nothing with update this month.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
My friend took this photo at my request.

View attachment 1983406

I really like this image. If only there was an opportunity to improve it. I wonder if there are such technical means?
Just a - very small, huh? - note, and this not told to free criticizing's sake: is it only me, but is her left eye a bit too far from the other one there? It could seem a little "stretched" too much, I mean.
Have you even tried some other else position for that?

My curiosity only and nothing else, I repeat. The result is stunning.

With best compliments again and regards.
So, I improved it. The enhancer tool worked very good but it didn't enhance the hair, so I added a new one. I decided to give her curly hair in this one because that portrait remains me of Renaissance's art. I also move her left eye to the center a bit and correct other things in photoshop. The original image had blue eyes, I changed the color for Sophia's one, but still I will share the one with the blue eyes too.

Real Life Sophia Enhanced

real sophia enhanced  ashitanojoe.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
So, I improved it. The enhancer tool worked very good but it didn't enhance the hair, so I added a new one. I decided to give her curly hair in this one because that portrait remains me of Renaissance's art. I also move her left eye to the center a bit and correct other things in photoshop. The original image had blue eyes, I changed the color for Sophia's one, but still I will share the one with the blue eyes too.

Real Life Sophia Enhanced

View attachment 1984943
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Duly noted all yours above dear mate. Would be worth to strectch the center area of her nose between her eyes now?

But the result is currently... WOW!

With best regards.

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you something that I am very curious about. What should be done to make the scenes look like this, how is Sophia's skin color in a brownish tone and what settings do they make from photoshop or lightroom because the renders look very bright and stylish.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you something that I am very curious about. What should be done to make the scenes look like this, how is Sophia's skin color in a brownish tone and what settings do they make from photoshop or lightroom because the renders look very bright and stylish.
Probably a mixture of skin tone/Photo shop and lighting used but my knowledge of Photoshop is limited.
I use the EJ Brenda Deluxe pack for my Sophia

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes