4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022
Reactions: amangoyal11

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For the artists from this thread - absolutely, Old Dog. For me - highly unlikely.

You probably got up from the wrong leg. And you getting a boner after watching static pictures or basic animations? Impressive. Teach me, por favor, I wanna be like you when I grow up.
Thanks but I made a rookie error on my last render so I will have to redo it bummer

Reactions: abram1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's OK. We all love Sophia, whether she's bald or not.
Bald :ROFLMAO: However did you notice?
I forgot to put the wall back in place behind her and that is why you have the shadows of her and Alyssa on the wall/window.

PS I went back and checked that there are no reflections of Sophia :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Guould

Jul 9, 2020
Links are still working.
[/QUOT

Connection not established: A possible security threat

Firefox detected a possible security threat and did not open it google.io , since a secure connection must be established to connect to this site.

How can you fix it?

go file.io It has a security policy called Forced Secure HTTP Connection (HOSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it through a secure connection. You cannot add an exception to visit this site.

Most likely, this problem is related to the website itself, and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you are on a corporate network or using an antivirus program, you can contact customer support for help. You can also inform the website administrator about this problem.

here 's what they write to me

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Connection not established: A possible security threat

Firefox detected a possible security threat and did not open it google.io , since a secure connection must be established to connect to this site.

How can you fix it?

go file.io It has a security policy called Forced Secure HTTP Connection (HOSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it through a secure connection. You cannot add an exception to visit this site.

Most likely, this problem is related to the website itself, and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you are on a corporate network or using an antivirus program, you can contact customer support for help. You can also inform the website administrator about this problem.

here 's what they write to me

Still works for my. Try other browser o VPN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 1367uty
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes