Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022

mad7max

May 2, 2021
I couldn't decide how the story should continue.
1-Dylan gets slapped and gets kicked out of the room.
2- It is heard that Liam is coming, Dylan hides in his dressing closet.
3- Sophia gives permission and presents her son with a BJ.
4 I don't know. I am not sure. But according to your comments, I think I can continue 20 more renders :D
Well, i suggest #2 but there wouldn't any necesseraty of hiding for Dylan. Sophia could be fucked by her husband and son;)

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
I couldn't decide how the story should continue.
1-Dylan gets slapped and gets kicked out of the room.
2- It is heard that Liam is coming, Dylan hides in his dressing closet.
3- Sophia gives permission and presents her son with a BJ.
4 I don't know. I am not sure. But according to your comments, I think I can continue 20 more renders :D

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Thanks for the link but this link is just to the official game download. I was asking for the fanart renpy games other than the "Morning After," "Dress up," and date with Linda
He, naughtynafz, already added the fan games you mentioned (not included "Date with Linda" since it hasn't been completed by Pixil yet) in A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170 as short stories, you can check again !:)

If you just want the fan art game part, here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

Reactions: GodfatherII

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for the link but this link is just to the official game download. I was asking for the fanart renpy games other than the "Morning After," "Dress up," and date with Linda
I've merged several of those stories into my mod as if they were part of the main game. Not Pixil short stories. However only in Spanish.

Link on my signature

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
How old is Dylan here now? 28 ? His penis is stupid long so it makes a lol story. Not sensual or erotic at all. There should be some text to make a story much more. You can make fine pictures but this is not for me.
Hello my friend. When I looked at your profile, I saw a lot of comments about ''stupid penis'' sizes. What do you think a penis size should be?

Jun 8, 2020
Hello my friend. When I looked at your profile, I saw a lot of comments about ''stupid penis'' sizes. What do you think a penis size should be?
average is 15cm/6 inch. Of course in comix you can use like 18cm. This is not so strange. But in that picture above is really not normal. He (and others) are great artists. And if they want to make lol pictures instead of real sensual erotic ones its really okay.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes