Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
You already know I like not your graphic skills, but your good taste most of all...
technics won't ever help if that lacks.
Not in your case, definitively. This is a real shoot, with a subtle sense of humour present in the background.
The result is stunning. No offense to any of the other very skilled artists active in this Forum, but here is one of the very few images I had the chance to see in these years of being here. It's perfect - lighting, point of shooting, model's expression... mention anything and it's there, where it's needed.
B R A V O.

With best compliments ad regards.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You already know I like not your graphic skills, but your good taste most of all...
technics won't ever help if that lacks.
Not in your case, definitively. This is a real shoot, with a subtle sense of humour present in the background.
The result is stunning. No offense to any of the other very skilled artists active in this Forum, but here is one of the very few images I had the chance to see in these years of being here. It's perfect - lighting, point of shooting, model's expression... mention anything and it's there, where it's needed.
B R A V O.

With best compliments ad regards.
Thankyou for your very kind words

Reactions: makcim334

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
New Update! I was inspired by @follardo to add sound and music. Definitely gives it much more depth. Hope you guys like it. Credit to follardo the audio files.

A Date with Linda
v0.5
View attachment 2029111
View attachment 2029108 View attachment 2029107 View attachment 2029109 View attachment 2029110
These ladies are insatiable.

Download

Saves 0.5
P.S. Still having trouble exporting to Android. When I have some time, I'll try and fix it.
Hope you guys are enjoying this one as much as I'm enjoying making it. I love that Sophia is a little more assertive on this one, and whats not to love about Linda?

Will be on a little hiatus after this update. Be back in 2-3 weeks! These ladies can keep you company until then.

A Date with Linda
v0.6
Title.jpg
s208b.jpg s222.jpg s230.jpg s241.jpg s301.jpg s308.jpg

Download

Saves 0.6

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes