Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sophia brings some of her work home from the old age home...
AWAM - Sophia and Carl.jpg

I was going to do some work on a facial expression I recent seen (on a real life person) that I liked and ended up doing this... never did get the expression done! LOL I did create this pose from scratch and worked on saving it, then reloading and reusing it properly. I realized I need to do some rotations and translations by adjusting the HIP rather than the whole character or it messes up some things (character box is not rotated if you rotate the hip for example).

I also noted I can use the ActivePose tool on the hair. Not sure why I didn't think of that before, but that makes things a little easier. I also realized I can hide any strand of hair, not sure why I didn't think of that before, especially with THIS hair which can be annoying. I had one in front of her face that I couldn't move out of the way without clipping her so I HID it and problem solved!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Sophia brings some of her work home from the old age home...
View attachment 2064803

I was going to do some work on a facial expression I recent seen (on a real life person) that I liked and ended up doing this... never did get the expression done! LOL I did create this pose from scratch and worked on saving it, then reloading and reusing it properly. I realized I need to do some rotations and translations by adjusting the HIP rather than the whole character or it messes up some things (character box is not rotated if you rotate the hip for example).

I also noted I can use the ActivePose tool on the hair. Not sure why I didn't think of that before, but that makes things a little easier. I also realized I can hide any strand of hair, not sure why I didn't think of that before, especially with THIS hair which can be annoying. I had one in front of her face that I couldn't move out of the way without clipping her so I HID it and problem solved!
Love this! Too much teasing as a nurse and it ended the right way :love::devilish:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022
Hope you guys are enjoying this one as much as I'm enjoying making it. I love that Sophia is a little more assertive on this one, and whats not to love about Linda?

Will be on a little hiatus after this update. Be back in 2-3 weeks! These ladies can keep you company until then.

A Date with Linda
v0.6
View attachment 2042246
View attachment 2042240 View attachment 2042241 View attachment 2042242 View attachment 2042243 View attachment 2042244 View attachment 2042245

Download

Saves 0.6
Android version please

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes