Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The story doesn't have an Android port, as far as I know...
If you want more information, contact Night Hacker.
Nope, not anymore. I done the first version up to v1.8 which was supposed to be the final one. interbladecard wanted the source code to add to it and HE is now responsible for whatever comes after 1.8, though I never done an Android port as #1 I don't honestly know much about doing that as I don't own a cell phone (*gasp*), but perhaps interbladecard will.

abram1

May 24, 2020
In the meantime ...
AWAM Fan Art thread has reached #12 in the Most Viewed Threads overall. It only shows all the unused potential of the main game. In many aspects fan artists in here expanded the boundaries far beyond than the original. It's insane that this thread competes in popularity with actual VN's and not other fan art topics. Combined viewership of both AWAM threads is far ahead of anything else on this site. Alas, the Dev ignores these facts. The audience craves something more than kissing and touching. But, hey, we have a 25-year schedule upon us, no pressure, right?
Just wanna say big thx to all the artists in here and attach an image of my favorite one. Whenever you're, Promax, your style was unique, your Sophia is a bombshell. I personally wait for your return as the gorgeous one below awaits for her protein snack.
Sophia.jpg

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me, yeah
View attachment 2150110
Beautiful render, and your text is going to bring tears to my eyes if you keep it up! It really hits home for me and my late wife... wow. (y)

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Part 2 - Sex in the toilet

Sophia is sitting in the toilet, peeing (while being a little drunk):
View attachment 309457

Suddenly, after a few minutes, Kevin enters in her stall and Sophia seems to be shocked:
View attachment 309467

Without saying a word, Kevin unzips his pants and put his cock out. Sophia is even more shocked at first, but after a minute she is looking at Kevin's cock with a questioning look:
View attachment 309468 View attachment 309469

While she is still looking at Kevin's cock, he takes her hand and guides it to his big organ. Sophia touches his cock and starts moving it up and down:
View attachment 309476

Suddenly, Kevin pushes her head so that she takes his cock in her mouth. She starts giving him a nice blowjob. She even touches his ass with her hands while giving head:
View attachment 309485 View attachment 309486

After a while, Sophia stops giving him a blowjob and stands up while pulling up her panties. She tells Kevin that what they are doing is not right. Kevin answers that it will be just for one time and noone will ever know about it:
View attachment 309489 View attachment 309490

He takes Sophia in his arms and starts kissing her neck. Sophia is not ok with it at first but finally she stops resisting and lets her lust and alcohol take over her mind. After that Kevin takes her boobs out of her dress and starts sucking them:
View attachment 309492 View attachment 309493

His cock is so hard right now. Sophia realises it and takes it in her hand while he puts his hand in her panties, touching her wet pussy:
View attachment 309494 View attachment 309495

After a while, Kevin turns her around and pulls her panties to the side. Finally, he manages to put his cock inside Sophia's precious pussy. He even changes sex position after lowering her panties:
View attachment 309498 View attachment 309499

They are finally both naked while Kevin takes her from behind :
View attachment 309500 View attachment 309501 View attachment 309502

Sophia tells him to kiss her while his cock is inside her, showing him that she enjoys it very much:
View attachment 309503

Now Sophia decides to ride him:
View attachment 309514 View attachment 309515

Sophia tells him to cum on her face. She even swallows the last part of his seemen:
View attachment 309516 View attachment 309517

------------------------------

Part 3 - The VIP room
Coming soon
Nice!!! Where is the VIP room? I cannot find it?

Toxic_0987654

Aug 13, 2022
Ann or Ellie? I prefer Ellie's face but Ann has better body shape. Regarding lack of Ann renders in FOTM, no one has yet bothered to look into what assets were used for Ann's body and face shape, and I'm too lazy to do this (my next character asset research may be another Ann, the one from BB). I enjoy doing crossovers. Such as this variation on a render I already posted here. This is a rather old render, I have forgotten what Melinda was planning to do here...
( Apologies for going off at a tangent)

View attachment 1318590
Bro need more like this

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes