Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Has Sophia finally tamed the famous White Wolf?
View attachment 1697450
Alyssa says to Sophia that he would make a nice rug
Sophia mmmm I think that you are right
View attachment 1697540
I like leather and latex, but to be honest, this story has not yet entered the content, for now. Therefore, it looks beautiful, but it has nothing to do with the game. Those who like the game begin to live in it, each in their own way, but when they appear outside the storylines, it's great, but I would like to understand this is just an outlier or plot development. In this regard, there will be no spoilers, but you can immediately understand what I'm talking about on my external page, there are such moments that you think you missed something, this is the major league of fan art. But, thanks for the work, creativity will be corrected only by the author's imagination, good luck and health, we will wait for your new works. :cool::)(y)(y)(y)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I like leather and latex, but to be honest, this story has not yet entered the content, for now. Therefore, it looks beautiful, but it has nothing to do with the game. Those who like the game begin to live in it, each in their own way, but when they appear outside the storylines, it's great, but I would like to understand this is just an outlier or plot development. In this regard, there will be no spoilers, but you can immediately understand what I'm talking about on my external page, there are such moments that you think you missed something, this is the major league of fan art. But, thanks for the work, creativity will be corrected only by the author's imagination, good luck and health, we will wait for your new works. :cool::)(y)(y)(y)
That is an old render by the looks it.
Thankyou for your kind words

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes