Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Wow, this is a real Barcelona fan (culer). I've seen so many people do the craziest things for football, but this is the first time I've seen someone love his team so much that he masturbates while looking at its badge... I wonder what would happen if Dylan attended a live match.
Where it comes from :ROFLMAO:
The Catalan side had more fans than their stadium, with a two-tier stand, could comfortably hold. Due to the over-crowding, some fans started sitting on the walls that surrounded the pitch. The first image that passers-by had as they as they neared the stadium was of the backsides of the fans sitting on the Wall watching the games. From that time onwards, the supporters of the ‘Azulgranas’ came to be known in Catalan as ‘Culers’ or ‘Culés’ in Castellano, which means those that show their backsides.

Reactions: Dan5k74

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
I ask myself, why nobody of 3D artist don't create big set of renders or game, with just Sophia and Ellie? Lesbian love between two of them is wonderful thing...
I know there are couple of renders of them allready, but we need a lot of renders, I mean we need a story with full of passion and lesbian love between mother and daugter...

• Angry
Reactions: hydraki46
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes