Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Jan 29, 2018
At night while everyone is sleeping, Ellie and Sophia decided to swim naked :sneaky: View attachment 502188 View attachment 502189
Salut pupoc.
J'adore ton travail !!! Je trouve la couleur et la lumière génial(y):love:. Oserais-je te demander quels réglage tu utilise pour avoir un grain si fin et quelle type de lumière (ou les places tu et à quelle intensité) ?
Hi pupoc.
I love your work!!!! I find color and light awesome(y):love:. Dare I ask you what setting you use to have such a fine grain and what type of light (or places you and at what intensity)?

Reactions: Y.Gromov

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Salut pupoc.
J'adore ton travail !!! Je trouve la couleur et la lumière génial(y):love:. Oserais-je te demander quels réglage tu utilise pour avoir un grain si fin et quelle type de lumière (ou les places tu et à quelle intensité) ?
Hi pupoc.
I love your work!!!! I find color and light awesome(y):love:. Dare I ask you what setting you use to have such a fine grain and what type of light (or places you and at what intensity)?
I used this environment with his light + then postworked in a PS

Reactions: conor0 and CulayTL
Jan 29, 2018
I used this environment with his light + then postworked in a PS
Grand merci, je vais faire des tests ce soir... Je te souhaite une bonne nouvelle année.
Thank you very much, I’m going to do some tests tonight... I wish you a happy new year.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes