Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, well, I was cleaning up my AWAM folder, redoing some characters, resaving etc... I pulled up my G3 Sophia and G8 Sophia for a side by side after making certain their textures and wearables were the same... I still prefer the G3 version. I done a side by side render for comparison. By themselves, it might be harder to notice, but side by side it really stands out...

Sophia G3F - G8F comparison.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A full sized render of the Genesis 3 Sophia with the newer hair (I set it to the style that goes behind her shoulders from the presets and adjusted the colour which is why it may look different than others in here)... I also like a full bush, LOL... but that can be adjusted to...

Sophia (G3F) - Centerfold.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If anyone wants to use the same colour and style I picked, I saved a Hierarchial preset specific for the hair, so... you add the hair to your model and click this and it should set the style and colour to be the same. I just found the colours available for this hair to be crap... brown looks grey... I think some people are colour blind! LOL... so... this is mine if anyone cares... this should just be the hair settings and nothing else. Requires the Oneida hair for G3F obviously (don't know if this works on the G8F version)...

View attachment Sophia Oneida hair colour (G3F).7z

Reactions: Old Dog

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Okay, well, I was cleaning up my AWAM folder, redoing some characters, resaving etc... I pulled up my G3 Sophia and G8 Sophia for a side by side after making certain their textures and wearables were the same... I still prefer the G3 version. I done a side by side render for comparison. By themselves, it might be harder to notice, but side by side it really stands out...

View attachment 2350190
i think left one is better

Reactions: l0v3rman

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i think left one is better
Same. That's Genesis 3. The Genesis 8 conversion also differs mainly in the eyes which bugs me. The mouth was wider as well (I narrowed it) etc... it could probably be fixed to look closer but... why go through the trouble.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
A full sized render of the Genesis 3 Sophia with the newer hair (I set it to the style that goes behind her shoulders from the presets and adjusted the colour which is why it may look different than others in here)... I also like a full bush, LOL... but that can be adjusted to...

View attachment 2350210
good god yes, excellent render, love the bush.
can you make the bush a little thicker and fuller?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If anyone wants to use the same colour and style I picked, I saved a Hierarchial preset specific for the hair, so... you add the hair to your model and click this and it should set the style and colour to be the same. I just found the colours available for this hair to be crap... brown looks grey... I think some people are colour blind! LOL... so... this is mine if anyone cares... this should just be the hair settings and nothing else. Requires the Oneida hair for G3F obviously (don't know if this works on the G8F version)...

View attachment 2350241
I will give it a shot thanks

Reactions: Night Hacker

Zzyzyxxx

Nov 15, 2020
I'd love to see Sophia and Sam escalate to them having actual sex, Sophia getting accidentally pregnant by Sam and Sophia decides to keep the baby and lie to her husband and say its his kid. Also would love to see her continue to have sex randomly with Sam in risky places.
Carry this a bit further and after Sophia has the baby she breastfeeds,,Dylan wants to nurse and they start a intimate adult breastfeeding relationship

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
IMO the only trim it needs is, barely back to the panty line, but other than that, its just about perfect.
for myself I've always preferred a grown woman with full bush rather than her trying to look like a wanna-be
8yr old. GREAT job on that render
On that i 100% agree. I joke with you a little bit in this, but also I like my women to look like women. Nothing better than a nice, soft bush. My wife had that, loved it, and didn't mind diving in. ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes