Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Done up a new render with Liam and Ellie, disabling SSS from her teeth as suggested and reposed them a little for something a little different. Her teeth are noticable now. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind in the future now that I see the effect of turning off SSS...

View attachment 2355521
This is absolutely delicious, too few renders of Ellie, those are in critical short supply here!

Also, it would be nice to finally see an animation of Ellie as well, is someone is up to ...:cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is absolutely delicious, too few renders of Ellie, those are in critical short supply here!

Also, it would be nice to finally see an animation of Ellie as well, is someone is up to ...:cool:
I would be up to doing some Ellie renders, but my hard drive with Daz on it fried recently, so that's going to take a while to get up and running again.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I've tried looking through the thread, but didn't see anything. Has anyone done anything with Liam & his boss' daughters? I stopped playing the game around the time they were introduced, so maybe it actually happened?

Also anything with Dylan & Sam sharing their sisters, or Liam & Neil sharing their daughters. I only found one image of the former, and a lot of talk about the latter.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Done up a new render with Liam and Ellie, disabling SSS from her teeth as suggested and reposed them a little for something a little different. Her teeth are noticable now. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind in the future now that I see the effect of turning off SSS...

View attachment 2355521
This scene would be perfect if Ellie had a banana in her mouth :devilish::LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Buongiorno a tutti. Sono da poco entrato nella comunità e sono già pazzo di Sophia. Siccome non vorrei perdere nulla di quello pubblicato, ho le due parti del gioco principale, A date with Linda, Classroom fantasies, Dress up, the motel, non ho la traduzione di Surprise for the boss. Ho trovato AWAM part2 di Follardo che ha delle immagini all'inizio che non ho trovato suglli altri. Sto scaricando le foto da FAN ART e altro. Mi potreste dire se mi manca altro per favore? Grazie
Translated
Good morning everyone. I've just joined the community and I'm already crazy about Sophia. Since I don't want to lose anything published, I have the two parts of the main game, A date with Linda, Classroom fantasies, Dress up, the motel, I don't have the translation of Surprise for the boss. I found Follardo's AWAM part2 which has images at the top that I haven't found on the others. I'm downloading photos from FAN ART and more. Could you tell me if I'm missing anything else please? Thank you

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
Buongiorno a tutti. Sono da poco entrato nella comunità e sono già pazzo di Sophia. Siccome non vorrei perdere nulla di quello pubblicato, ho le due parti del gioco principale, A date with Linda, Classroom fantasies, Dress up, the motel, non ho la traduzione di Surprise for the boss. Ho trovato AWAM part2 di Follardo che ha delle immagini all'inizio che non ho trovato suglli altri. Sto scaricando le foto da FAN ART e altro. Mi potreste dire se mi manca altro per favore? Grazie
Ciao Surprise for the boss. Here is the translation.Visit us on Italians Free Translators.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
That's interesting... her teeth aren't "transparent", just darker, but that does make a difference... here's a before and after closeup of her mouth in this scene... before...
View attachment 2355233

And after I tried your suggestion... WOW... what a difference! Your idea turns off SSS (Subsurface Scattering, which I presume has to do with scattering the light reflected off the teeth, making them appear darker? Just a guess, I don't know much about SSS but I should learn). Anyhow... great tip! Thanks! (I wonder if something similar would help with dark eyes? Adjust SSS? hmmm)...

View attachment 2355253
In my case, sss makes the teeth transparent - I don't know what this is connected with.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
In my case, sss makes the teeth transparent - I don't know what this is connected with.
It might do that to a certain extent. Here's what I recently read in Daz forums which I thought explained it well...

Daz Forums said:
In the real world Subsurface Scattering refers to the property of human skin (and certain other materials) to absorb light and literally scatter it about beneath the surface. Since skin is composed of multiple layers of translucent material, some light passes through the outer layers to those beneath where it is eventually reflected and refracted. In 3D use it is an attempt to replicate this effect to produce more realistic skin on the models.

Skin, most plastics, wax, cloth...basically anything that is translucent. Metals and things like glass/crystal don't have it (although some things like opals, do).

In 3D terms, think of it as depth controlled translucency for 'thick' things.
So technically it does apply to teeth, but perhaps lowering the SSS level so it doesn't go quite so deep as to make them transparent, if you want realism. Personally, I think turning SSS off for teeth makes more sense. I may experiment with it though.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It might do that to a certain extent. Here's what I recently read in Daz forums which I thought explained it well...

So technically it does apply to teeth, but perhaps lowering the SSS level so it doesn't go quite so deep as to make them transparent, if you want realism. Personally, I think turning SSS off for teeth makes more sense. I may experiment with it though.
This is what I have used in the past

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes