Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
IMHO...Your earlier works on the model were much closer to LP's (at least in the face).
Keep them coming... (y);)
If you've read my posts previous I said I wasn't making L&P's Model and had my own similar version. I was the one who first put it out there in Fan Art giving Sophia a more realistic MILF in her early 40's look. Original L&P Sophia was in trim shape because she's supposed to be an awesome Basketball Player and PE Teacher, but I went for bigger Breasts going a bit south and hips wider for a sexy Mama whose given Birth to 2 children. I also don't like her fake Tan as it makes her look Cartoony, so my version here is lightly freckled as she would be looking spending more time in the Sun with her paler Skin. I don't know why L&P later chose to also increase Sophia's Breasts in the Game, you'll have to ask him, but I prefer Athletic Sophia over MILF Sophia as it happens, mine is just an alternate version not intended to be better or worse just different, like I have picked different Hair Color on purpose as again now she's in Sunny San Alejo her Hair would naturally become lighter. All just tiny little changes I feel make her more realistic to me. It's all termed "Artistic Licence" and as I keep saying over and over life would be boring if everythings the same ;) They will keep coming 2 more in my little Series ;)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Hi could you provide the file contain in your folder
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/XTransfer/EmmaAndJordi/EJ Adora/
Seems that they are necessary.
Thx
if i am not mistaken u still need the base assets that make her up. that is what u need which they should be shared on the first page.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if i am not mistaken u still need the base assets that make her up. that is what u need which they should be shared on the first page.
You are not mistaken as he would need the install the assets.
When you load in his duf file into Daz it should give you a list of all the missing files then you will have to search for them

Reactions: lordshimra

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hi could you provide the file contain in your folder
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/XTransfer/EmmaAndJordi/EJ Adora/
Seems that they are necessary.
Thx
You will probably need to download the XTransfer script, convert Ej Adora to G8 model and it should fix that error.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes