Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Sorry if the question is off topic, but is there any thread or topic to request daz asset identification from a pic? I have a pic of a female asset that I want to know the asset name / daz link of. Google wasn't much help, I have been trying for a few days...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Sorry if the question is off topic, but is there any thread or topic to request daz asset identification from a pic? I have a pic of a female asset that I want to know the asset name / daz link of. Google wasn't much help, I have been trying for a few days...
Yes, you can ask your question in the game thread. There is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Ass Fan

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Yes, you can ask your question in the game thread. There is nothing wrong with that.
Sadly, pic is not from a game, but from a different product in daz3d.com ( low-ponytail-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females by OutOfTouch ). Sometimes it tells which assets were used, but this merchant does not share the info :HideThePain:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If it's from AWAM, then yeah, post it and I'll have a look for it. If it's from a different game, you might have a bit more trouble, unless it's from one of the other games I support where the dev is more forthcoming with the assets used.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I wish Kthulu_SFM would add some pics on this story

Weird sounds from mom's bedroom

Dylan closely opens the door to see why his mom was at her room for so long for dinner. The next moment he is watching his mother Sophia, Sam, and Aiden. He felt a sudden rush of excitement that took him by surprise. He was getting more and more turned on each second.

Sophia's moans of pleasure were getting louder. Two guys are going to fuck her while whore. Sam was sucking her juicy tits while Aiden fucking her tight pussy with his right hand. She is about to squirt.

Dylan feels his cock growing harder in his pants. His heart is pounding. He just couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from his buddies enjoying his mom in front of him.

Sam now gets Sophia on 4 and slaping her ass as she deserves. Aiden is infront of her with his hard cock on Sophia's mouth admiring her big tits. Sam is fucking her like an animal. He is grabbing her juicy melons and play with them as he takes her from behind.

Aiden seems ready to feel his cock inside her pussy. Dylan sees him getting a camera in the corner of the room to capture the rest of it.

He lays down and now Sophia is bouncing her tits on his face. Her pussy is filled of his hard cock and she is jumping on him like a whore.

Dylan's cock is out of his pants and he is stroking it really hard imagining that in a while she will take both her holes filled up . Aiden's cock is throbbing inside her pussy and Sam is about to hard fuck her asshole until he gets all the juice from her pussy.

After some minutes of banging the two guys cant hold it anymore. Aiden leaves a huge amount of sperm inside her while she continues to ride him with his cum inside as he wants him to cum again.

Sophia suddenly turned to look at him, and Dylan felt a moment of panic wash over him. What if she was angry or embarrassed that he had seen all of this? Now Aiden is exhausted and Sam is about to make her squirt from deep fucking her ass and Aiden's cum dripping from her wet pussy.

"Come here, Dylan," she purred. "You like to watch your mom like that huh? "

Dylan's jaw dropped as he realized what she was saying.He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but as Aiden turned to look at him and flashed a predatory smirk, Dylan found himself getting caught up in the heat of the moment.

"Let me breed you momma" Sam said. "This is all this shit needs to watch" and let her lay back."Admire me breeding your mom this way loser" said while filling her wet pussy. Now Aiden's and Sam's cum is resting deep inside her.

Dylan is watching the scene in tears , knowing that nothing would ever be the same again. She had crossed a line that he never thought she would, and she was ready to explore this side of herself even further.
Hey! Nice story you got there! pretty dark and endgame-like!
I might not be able to do it, but there are a lot of really talented artists on this forum who could give it a shot!

EDIT: I see johnwickkx already did it! Really awesome! :love:

I hope more of them do! Keep creating! :D

Last edited:

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Continuation of my test mini story.

Marcus: Wow! You weren't kidding. I can't believe a beauty like you is blowing me right now.
Sofiq_blowjob.png
Kevin: Hey dude. Is she doing well?
Marcus: Ooooh, yeah! She is very good. I've never been given such a good blowjob.
Sofiq_blowjob3.png
Kevin: Mmm, I want to try it too. How much does she charge for a blowjob? Sofiq_blowjob4.png
Sofia: Hey, I do it for fun, not for money! Don't you think I'm some kind of prostitute?
Kevin: Sorry ma'am, it's my mistake. Would you like to blow on me too?
Sofia: Of course, why not! Wait your turn.
Sofiq_blowjob5.png
Sofiq_blowjob6.png
Kevin: Huh! She's good with the hand, I imagine how good she'll be with the mouth!
Sofiq_blowjob7.png

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone know what happens in F95Zone that the images cannot be seen???
I have experienced this a couple of times before.
It seems to me that this is a random issue occurring to some users at one point, not all of them at once.

It appears to be something to do with the "attachments" in F95 (the servers or something)... and is not all of them all the time, some can be seen while others don't.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes