Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
who the hell is that zombie? LOL
It's what a normal East Coast person looks like having not been fake tanned like all the other repressed Women out there who feel like they must have Botox in their Mouth or Silicon in their Ass etc. trying to image themselves against 2 Dolls (Sindy and Barbie) who are mythical. I feel sorry for you folks out there who only know of Fake Tit's etc. and consider normal White People to be "Zombies". Emo's and goth's have feelings you know? Look what happened to Doctor Quinzel when folks started calling her a Zombie? She bought a big giant Mallet and splatted Brains out everywhere with it to de-stress and relax :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

HonkaX2

Dec 18, 2022
It's what a normal East Coast person looks like having not been fake tanned like all the other repressed Women out there who feel like they must have Botox in their Mouth or Silicon in their Ass etc. trying to image themselves against 2 Dolls (Sindy and Barbie) who are mythical. I feel sorry for you folks out there who only know of Fake Tit's etc. and consider normal White People to be "Zombies". Emo's and goth's have feelings you know? Look what happened to Doctor Quinzel when folks started calling her a Zombie? She bought a big giant Mallet and splatted Brains out everywhere with it to de-stress and relax :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
who the hell is Doctor Quinzel and what are you just ranting about? lol. It was just meant as a joke for this game...damn ahaha

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
North East. Let's not include the hotties south of the Mason Dixon in that generalization. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes