Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Sofia: Hey, Andre. Don't frown. I'm very warm anyway and I was going to take my top off.
Sofia in class2.png
Sofia: Here, look. You happy now?
Andre: And the panties?
Sofia: I will take them off, if you come to school tomorrow.
Andre: *Muttering* Shit. I wanted to go fishing with friends tomorrow. Now I won't be able, to because I have to come to school to see her sweet pussy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's my test of Claire using Bethany 7. I think it works better, but will try another render outside the Yoga studio to be sure.
Claire - Bethany Test.png

Previously had a post asking about Marie's jeans. Found them, turns out it's from the FG Gamer Outfit. Now I just need to find Marie's heels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CorruptMango

Apr 27, 2023
Hey all, found this page a few days ago and it inspired me to give making something myself a try.
Only been at it for a few days. Did some test renders and then started working on this. Can't figure out lighting yet so images are a little dark, any tips or tricks would be appreciated!:)

I had this idea about what could have been one of Aiden's tasks, though I only used Sophia's model. Hope it's any good! ;)

Sophia_Classroom_1.png Sophia_Classroom_2.png Sophia_Classroom_3.png Sophia_Classroom_4.png Sophia_Classroom_5.png Sophia_Classroom_6.png Sophia_Classroom_7.png Sophia_Classroom_8.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey all, found this page a few days ago and it inspired me to give making something myself a try.
Only been at it for a few days. Did some test renders and then started working on this. Can't figure out lighting yet so images are a little dark, any tips or tricks would be appreciated!:)

I had this idea about what could have been one of Aiden's tasks, though I only used Sophia's model. Hope it's any good! ;)

View attachment 2586331 View attachment 2586332 View attachment 2586333 View attachment 2586334 View attachment 2586335 View attachment 2586336 View attachment 2586337 View attachment 2586338
I'm a fan of Ghost Lighting. For a scene like this, I'd add a plane and put it just under the roof. Rather easy then to change the amount of light in the room.

I'm in the process of trying to identify the students in her class, so I can let you know as I find them. Last I heard, WhiteWolf619 was working on the school, so he may know the best assets for shots with the windows.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm a fan of Ghost Lighting. For a scene like this, I'd add a plane and put it just under the roof. Rather easy then to change the amount of light in the room.

I'm in the process of trying to identify the students in her class, so I can let you know as I find them. Last I heard, WhiteWolf619 was working on the school, so he may know the best assets for shots with the windows.
This is the main entrance to the high school.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is the main entrance to the high school.
I'm more meaning shots from the classroom out the window. Have you done any work on matching those to DreamlandModel's assets etc? If not, I might give it a try.

dani31

Apr 30, 2017
I guess this is Sophia's hair from bathroom/dylan scene (ver 0.185) :

Anyone knows how did they made animations? (Like realistic boob grab animation from last update) Are they using Daz3d or something else for it?

Last edited:

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Sofia: Hey, Andre. Don't frown. I'm very warm anyway and I was going to take my top off.
View attachment 2584124
Sofia: Here, look. You happy now?
Andre: And the panties?
Sofia: I will take them off, if you come to school tomorrow.
Andre: *Muttering* Shit. I wanted to go fishing with friends tomorrow. Now I won't be able, to because I have to come to school to see her sweet pussy.
Will we have further story?? It's quite an interesting script

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
does anyone know if there is access to the dialogues?
What are you talking about? The game? This is the fan art thread.
You can decompress and decompile any Ren'Py game, AWAM included. Check for unren in the tools section of the forum.
After that you can change any of the the original script files (*.rpy) or add your own scripts, jump to any label in it and play, take screenshots and so on.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes