Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Hey! It's been a while :D

Sorry for using Andre again... I couldn't think of other one to use, got a block...

Which male characters would you like to see banging Sophia or Ellie? Preferably someone who is barely used here...
I'm open to ideas :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Andre.

"Plap Plap noises"

View attachment 2696140

NO GUI:
View attachment 2696141
Please make a story of this intimate moment of andre sophia. No aiden, just andre and sophia this time. Still, it is about blackmailing. Thank you, we really appreciate your work.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someone name the main assets of the AWAM? I would love to make some Fan Arts.
Most of the basics can be found in the OP. I have my own list of things I've identified over the years, plus a few others have mentioned.

Can you elaborate as to which characters, locations etc you're interested in?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BobTheJoker

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
Most of the basics can be found in the OP. I have my own list of things I've identified over the years, plus a few others have mentioned.

Can you elaborate as to which characters, locations etc you're interested in?
First of, thank you for responding, it's highly appreciated. Well, I am interested mostly on the Parker familly plus that neighbour dude. Locations can be random.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First of, thank you for responding, it's highly appreciated. Well, I am interested mostly on the Parker familly plus that neighbour dude. Locations can be random.
Well, if you start here, that will give you most of what you need in terms of character assets and locations. In terms of Sophia's boobs, there is no definitive asset used - everyone has their own version. Personally I use Breastacular, but others might have their own recommendations.

This is my additional list - has many of the locations used in the game. If there's anything that isn't, let me know and I can see if I can identify it.

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
Well, if you start here, that will give you most of what you need in terms of character assets and locations. In terms of Sophia's boobs, there is no definitive asset used - everyone has their own version. Personally I use Breastacular, but others might have their own recommendations.

This is my additional list - has many of the locations used in the game. If there's anything that isn't, let me know and I can see if I can identify it.
You are so kind!:) I will try not to bother you ... too much!;) Thank you! (y):)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes