Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Christine
Christine 230705.jpg

No full fidelity was even attempted with the body.

Re: Nathalie, I'm going to take a stab (I wish) at her next. I think the face morph is either Melisande not dialed up all the way, a combo of Melisande and Akimitsu or just Akimitsu at some level. Full Melisande looks wrong to me, but I haven't tested extensively. Which would be a first, considering that everything else just seems to be a preset...

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Christine
View attachment 2745857

Re: Nathalie, I'm going to take a stab (I wish) at her next. I think the face morph is either Melisande not dialed up all the way, a combo of Melisande and Akimitsu or just Akimitsu at some level. Full Melisande looks wrong to me, but I haven't tested extensively. Which would be a first, considering that everything else just seems to be a preset...
FYI Christine's tattoo is from (Number 13)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
FYI Christine's tattoo is from (Number 13)
Thanks for the reminder, I had my Seinfeld stand up and leave moment at the home ed sex ed point and no longer have the game installed :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the reminder, I had my Seinfeld stand up and leave moment at the home ed sex ed point and no longer have the game installed :p
Yeah, the game pretty much went downhill for me at that point too. I mainly have the game installed so I could identify the assets used at the start of the game.

I'm curious what house asset L&P is going to use for Christine's party, but that's the only thing of interest in the game until PD14.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Christine
View attachment 2745857

BTW, any plans to work on Ellie's other friends? I did some work on trying to identify them a while back but not many others seemed interested.

Reactions: Ass Fan

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
BTW, any plans to work on Ellie's other friends? I did some work on trying to identify them a while back but not many others seemed interested.
Christine and Nathalie were the only ones I felt like cloning and you'd done most of the hard work, anyway. So none for the moment. If I get that sort of energy, I still need to do Sage from Being a DIK first :D

Reactions: jenyabest
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes