Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know the assets for the dress Sofia wears on her second date with Bennet?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The floral bikini anybody have a link
with

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone has a Mega for , that will be the texture for the bikini Sophia wears during the pool event

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
with

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone has a Mega for , that will be the texture for the bikini Sophia wears during the pool event
Alley_Cat you are my hero

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat you are my hero
Yeah, I'm a little offended you didn't just PM me with the request. :p I already knew about that bikini since Elena wears it during the event with Ellie and Julia, after looking it up for farrah.

Now I know why you were asking me about her pubes ;). Oh, and have fun with the Hot Summer morphs.

Once you've looked through the catalogues a few times, you begin to notice the similarities. For bikinis, L&P does seem to like Swim Couture.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
breast too large. the bikini under the breast must not make that fold. foot bent badly. fingers of the hand look like that of a monkey
I agree with the breasts but the foot and hand clipped so i had to change them,geeez every is a critic these days

• Love
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I'm a little offended you didn't just PM me with the request. :p I already knew about that bikini since Elena wears it during the event with Ellie and Julia, after looking it up for farrah.

Now I know why you were asking me about her pubes ;). Oh, and have fun with the Hot Summer morphs.

Once you've looked through the catalogues a few times, you begin to notice the similarities. For bikinis, L&P does seem to like Swim Couture.
Alley_Cat nuumber 1

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes