Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Little teasing :D would really love to hear your thoughts on this one.
View attachment 3125122
Very nice lighting. Love the fine tan lines. The one thing I would say looks weird are her breasts. Since it's not gravity that moves them up I'm not sure if you can use dForce but there are other modifiers and deformers if you can't find some good morphs, to make them less like plastic. That's just for the future, I am struggling a little as well with breasts deformations and making them look real. Easier to notice than to make happen :D .

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Very nice lighting. Love the fine tan lines. The one thing I would say looks weird are her breasts. Since it's not gravity that moves them up I'm not sure if you can use dForce but there are other modifiers and deformers if you can't find some good morphs, to make them less like plastic. That's just for the future, I am struggling a little as well with breasts deformations and making them look real. Easier to notice than to make happen :D .
thank you mate im still learning how lighting works in daz as for the breasts i tried to use breastacular on sophia for the first time, im not happy aswell of how it looks ill try to find a better alternative :D

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes