Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 1994192

Customised? No. But if you can get the angle right, doing shots of the backyard is pretty easy to do from scratch. It can take a while to render though.

Sophia's bedroom is a little trickier, mainly because it's made from a half dozen different assets.

nexer has customised a few in game images.
Thanks for getting back to me! So there aren't a lot of fan made images based on the in-game scenes?

I'm still learning the ropes with creating images myself. Nothing I make is anywhere near as good as what's been posted here! :(

Do you know what pages nexer posted their work to? I cant get on their profile. I checked back through 15 pages but dont have time to look back at all 144. No worries if not, but thanks in advance if you can help me out!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for getting back to me! So there aren't a lot of fan made images based on the in-game scenes?

I'm still learning the ropes with creating images myself. Nothing I make is anywhere near as good as what's been posted here! :(

Do you know what pages nexer posted their work to? I cant get on their profile. I checked back through 15 pages but dont have time to look back at all 144. No worries if not, but thanks in advance if you can help me out!
Was this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

There are plenty of images based on in-game scenes. Some of us just use the same assets used by the dev, not the in-game images. After a while you begin to notice the same assets over and over, so asset identification gets easier as you do more of it.

I think we've got most of the house identified. My next project I think will be identifying the school. I've found the yard, but the identifying the fence is proving problematic.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are plenty of images based on in-game scenes. Some of us just use the same assets used by the dev, not the in-game images. After a while you begin to notice the same assets over and over, so asset identification gets easier as you do more of it.

I think we've got most of the house identified. My next project I think will be identifying the school. I've found the yard, but the identifying the fence is proving problematic.
I will start looking for Alyssa's stuff tomorrow but the wallpaper looks like L&P made made self

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The school yard is with , with modifications.

The soccer field is a combination of and

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I know i probably already have it i am just too tired to look to look, does anyone know what hairstyle Liam has. Thanks for any help.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Was this
lol

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes