Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
I stumbled across AWAM about 2 1/2 years ago and since I've wanted to make my own game since I got C64, I tried to find out what AWAM was made with so I came to DAZ and have been testing it out since then. I've got mine now Updated story that I came up with when I was 11, combined it with AWAM and was looking for a program that would allow me to create a point and click atwitch,
So 4 months ago I came across AGS Gestosen. Before that I only worked with paint or, if necessary, with Gimp
So I'm grateful for every tip, especially since my English is absolutely bad

Last edited:

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
I stumbled across AWAM about 2 1/2 years ago and since I've wanted to make my own game since I got C64, I tried to find out what AWAM was made with so I came to DAZ and have been testing it out since then. I've got mine now Updated story that I came up with when I was 11, combined it with AWAM and was looking for a program that would allow me to create a point and click atwitch,
So 4 months ago I came across AGS Gestosen. Before that I only worked with paint or, if necessary, with Gimp
So I'm grateful for every tip, especially since my English is absolutely bad
This is the program that you need
renpy.org
Ren'Py

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Up for a Pool Party ? :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not personally insulting you. just a criticism. one half of the face has different facial structure when compared against the other half.

actually, the background of the picture looks too realistic, but still. if that's supposed to be sophia, then one half or her face isn't her.

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
So a more complex sane is ready
I'm going to eat now *g then do the fine work
then end sane and the 2 alternatives end
and the block is finished, if someone wants to know how long it took they just have to look at when the first post with the block comb was posted because I posted whatever was finished from this block so everyone can see how long it took I needed to work on the block
Have fun and have a happy Easter

View attachment Kissen Schlag netz.mp4

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, thanks for the guy with Ren'Py
but unfortunately the program is not nearly powerful enough for what I want to do,
The cost-free ones would be more or less unreal

Benson20

May 10, 2020
There are post about updates of Aiden's Revenge v1.0, and The Final Task....
is it true...??
Are both updates available...?
Thanks

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes