Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know if there is an asset where the saree is one long piece of cloth? I was rather disappointed after I downloaded the asset to find out they cheated.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... more contants in desi {indian}
Working on it ... but the hijab I found doesn't seem to like the salwar kameez, which in turn doesn't seem to like sitting down, so it's taking some time to find a solution. DForce is the simplest, but also the most time consuming

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Working on it ... but the hijab I found doesn't seem to like the salwar kameez, which in turn doesn't seem to like sitting down, so it's taking some time to find a solution. DForce is the simplest, but also the most time consuming
Just a request... Could you try this on Nicole of the tyrant... Please...???

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since you asked nicely in the Fan Art thread ... but I don't usually play male protag games like the Tyrant, so I have no idea who Nicole is. Could you PM me a screenshot? Also what AWAM scenario - is she also a student?

Reactions: AGN1996

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here is an image of Nicole and she isnt a student she is the Landlady... :sneaky:
Cheers. I'm currently rendering an OC in the salwar kameez, so once that's done I'll start work on Nicole. I've already got some of her assets, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm tempted to try something like a cafeteria scene with say Emma, Nicole etc first and see what I can come up with. Maybe even a nerd "study" session.

EDIT: Oh wait, Landlady. Is there a daughter?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Cheers. I'm currently rendering an OC in the salwar kameez, so once that's done I'll start work on Nicole. I've already got some of her assets, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm tempted to try something like a cafeteria scene with say Emma, Nicole etc first and see what I can come up with. Maybe even a nerd "study" session.

EDIT: Oh wait, Landlady. Is there a daughter?
Side Note:To be clear some other guy requested it ....I am just filling the gaps for him and yes she has two daughters!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Side Note:To be clear some other guy requested it ....I am just filling the gaps for him and yes she has two daughters!
I know. It's a request from @ssasin. But since it's from a different game I haven't played, more info is nice, particularly since I like my renders to have some context. Besides, since it's not a personal commision, having input from multiple people just means more people might enjoy it. Still waiting for inspiration to hit on how to link it to AWAM, since currently it's actually off-topic

EDIT:

And speaking of requests ...

... more contants in desi {indian}
My take on a desi character

Ezri classroom 2.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes